Sirui anamorphic

Emanuel

There's a difference though...

If you just follow that link you added now, you'll see in the AI search list provided by YT "intruder videos" as mere spam on topic, as for instance:

- HOW TO DESQUEEZE ANAMORPHIC FOOTAGE IN PREMIERE PRO and FILMICPRO 1.33x 1.8x 2.0x 1.5x Anamorphic.

Not related for the subject matter.

Without mention Sirui has more than one anamorphic product... ; )

So, here are more examples randomly included in the middle of results from that link you've pointed out:

- Moscow on iPhone 8 Sirui Anamorphic slow motion;

- iPhone XS with Anamorphic lens vs iPhone Ultra Wide Lens;

- IPhone 8 Cinematic video with Sirui Anamorphic lens.

My focus up there in my post is strictly the upcoming 50mm f/1.8 lens. So as you see, I have a point here ; -)

Let alone the fact no AI will beat mine, I'm sorry pal, no way : D LOL

E : -)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Hey, you do you, but it's easy enough for people to find these videos themselves. It's worth highlighting a few of the more interesting ones, sure. But turning this entire forum into video dump topics, rather than a discussion topics, not sure we should go there... personally I prefer when I've got a bit of an overview what's going on in topics.

Dunno, don't think so. At this point, discussion is still in its infancy. I guess the early pages of this thread already reached the purpose aimed and complied its course per se for now.

Nothing in hands so far or very little to discuss other than taking advantage of someone else's dick as Brazilians are used to say : D which ends to invariably take a glance on the sample videos available out there. Just gathered here, sorta library.

No special YT search skills will save the grace : ) I'd rather have them previously selected, organized and embedded here where I have no need to jump outside than adventure myself to sneak among the endless YT ads and random links to diverge in so many other directions defocused there. Maybe that's just me but YT search annoys me to no end : -)

• 2 weeks later...

M4/3. Samesies.

Haven't shot anamorphic since the GH4 and Kalart Victorscope 2x experiment... which I didn't really enjoy that much.

Probably should be looking into the GH5's anamorphic mode and how to get the most out of it before it gets here (as it's already monday here, that should be tomorrow).

6 hours ago, Cinegain said:

Probably should be looking into the GH5's anamorphic mode and how to get the most out of it before it gets here (as it's already monday here, that should be tomorrow).

Here is something to get you going. 

Unfortunately, there is no option for 1.33x desqueeze, so you are either stuck with having to look at squeezed image on your camera monitor or using an external monitor with more desqueeze options. 

Shooting Open Gate 4:3 with 1.33x Sirui will roughly result in a 16:9 final video. 

( :

Luckily I have the Feelworld F6 Plus then...

Anamorphic Mode (1.25x, 1.33x, 1.5x, 2.0x, 2.0x mag)

Which kinda sucks if you were to have a Vazen 1.8x I just realize. 😂

-- tracking just got updated for delivery today already --- and the late afternoon brought it in then, alright:

uYjGknY.jpg

Now I gotta dig up my gear tomorrow (everything's still pretty much in the moving boxes).

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/2/2020 at 6:46 PM, Cinegain said:

Luckily I have the Feelworld F6 Plus then...

Which kinda sucks if you were to have a Vazen 1.8x I just realize. 😂

-- tracking just got updated for delivery today already --- and the late afternoon brought it in then, alright:

uYjGknY.jpg

Now I gotta dig up my gear tomorrow (everything's still pretty much in the moving boxes).

c'mon already we are all  waiting with bated breath 😃

• 2 weeks later...

So mine arrived. I love how small and light it is. Haven't had the chance to go out in the streets with it, but will this week. One thing it is definitely not is a Kowa! I picked up one of Tito's oval disks to see how that helps. First initial thoughts are that I love how light and small it is. Ease of use is the strong point. Anamorphic character is not really there in my limited time with it, but I think we all kind of know that. I'm hoping taking it into the world opens up my senses for the possibilities. I feel if I can Tito-fake this into giving me that anamorphic vibe with disks, diopters and bpm, it's worth having for size and ease. More later ...

IMG_8522.JPG

2 hours ago, BrunoCH said:

Ready ! Waiting for the end of lockdown🙂

Hey, no excuses...  dig out a halogen work light, put up the xmas lights in the bg, switch to 60/120/240p, get a family member to dance (some only require wine and a little encouragement) and LET US SEE THE FOOTAGE!!!!

5 hours ago, kye said:

Hey, no excuses...  dig out a halogen work light, put up the xmas lights in the bg, switch to 60/120/240p, get a family member to dance (some only require wine and a little encouragement) and LET US SEE THE FOOTAGE!!!!

is this the voice of experience speaking ? cause i'm sure i'm not the only one, who would require proof of said experiment 😎