PROBLEMS WITH PANI SH1 START BUTTON

tomsemiterrific

Well, I'm kind of knocked out at how great the SH1 is. Image, and features are nothing short of awesome. But it has a unique feature I've never seen on any other camera I've ever owned..., and I've owned some good ones.

But as good as they are they were never good enough to know when to begin shooting before it ever occurs to me. This camera is so good that, while I was shooting some 6k footage today, it actually started three or four shots without me even touching it. Amazing. The only thing I had to do was stop it---stop it three or four times, all the while it to kept insisting I ought to be shooting.

Look Ma! No hands.

What next?? Will we have computers so fast they actually look up sites on the net before we even know they exist or know we need the information there?

Wow! What a time to be living!

Is this a new feature for future cameras, or is my SH1 possessed, or is this some sort of remote subversive attack by Sony or Canon?!? 

If all this isn't cryptic enough I've looked for some messaging about ransom money tied to information I will need to block this nefarious activity. But, so far, I've found nothing. Which leads me to suspect it's yet again another attack by my life-long arch Nemeses, The Atomic Mole People. 

What do you think?!? Anyone else have this same thing happen on your SH1?!? Enquiring minds want to know! Anyone been contacted by the Atomic Mole People?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs