help me ID my new Iscorama

eoskoji

Folks,

Just recently became (again) a proud Iscorama owner and would like to ask for some wisdom and insights here. 

Here are some pics of my new friend. What can you say bout it? MC? Non MC? The rear element is about 30mm big... mhhh... small. 

thanks for any advice.

koji

post-17880-0-09065000-1384941121_thumb.j

post-17880-0-78110900-1384941126_thumb.j

post-17880-0-19087500-1384941204_thumb.j

post-17880-0-48142700-1384941249_thumb.j

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

thats good news. 

got it for a very good price and it looks like it's brand new. 

Just got me some 49mm rings to adapt to my Helios 55 or Flektogon 35mm. Cant't wait to test this beauty. 

I used to have an Iscorama 36, which said near the front filter "Iscorama 36" this one doesnt say anything, so I was wondering. 

thx guys. 

@eoskoji: Wow, great... Have much fun with it and take good care!

@au8ust: I saw that one either: Hopefully you can fix it! Maybe the backlens can be polished? It looks like its has been opened already

and something is missing (you shouldn't be able to see that brass-coloured ring). 

Would be great if you can bring this very rare lens back to life. This is the best of the small Iscos I think: No MC and 36mm rear. They were made for Schneider taking lenses (10mm F1.8 Cinegon) Some for Beaulieu (C-mount) and Bauer and the best went to Leitz as somebody from Schneider told. I once read here Tony Wilson recommended http://www.super16inc.com/ Hopefully they can help you!

Good Luck and keep us informed! :)

Thanks guys.
Just two years ago all my gear (17.000€) got stolen. Insurance didnt pay. Among the equipment my whole ana-collection. (Isco 36, Kowa, Mini Isco, Agfa....)... so I see this as sort of redemption.

@Au8ust:
Best ask Tony... btw. what happened to re-housing isco project? On Ice?

Koji