GH2: Best hack optimisation to match GH3?

luminescence

Hi folks,

I have a bit of a dilemma about buying the GH3. Money is not the issue, its about portability with extensive traveling and going into remote places, being on planes alot etc. I have done a lot of review reading on the GH3 and as usual, with all the fast evolving technology, its a very seductive option.

But I ask myself, do I really need an extra half brick to lug around with me, especially when by the time I master the camera, the GH6 or something else will be released. (Or a hybrid GH3 - GX7 would be amazing.)
I could sell the GH2 of course, but that is not the issue. I like the GH2's smaller size and weight. So I guess this question may have been asked before, but I cannot find the specifics on this forum. What would users recommend for,

1. The most optimised hack for a GH2 that has the best Mbps (88?), that comes closest to the GH3?
2. The best hack for slow motion?
3. The best hack for timelapse?
4. The best hack that contains all these criteria?
5. How many memory cards (and what sizes) to hold all these - about 3?

I am nowhere near as experienced as many members here. I have read up on all the various hacks around but have not tried most of them, so I really need to cut to the chase and not waste too  much time. Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and respond!

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs