Green tint from ND filter!

Vision

So where do i start i have some Hoyas Nd filters

And i recently noticed on my old footages from GH5 that there was slight green tint 

Scenario: Day time sunny

Settings 180deg shutter 60fps 10bit

White balance set to 5600k

Exposure using waveform  

Now how do peeps tackle this? i noticed you can tweak whitebalance in GH5  but i haven't got clue and i couldn't find anything that specified my issue  i really hope i can find solution as am going on shoot with my S1 lumix

THank you.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

For 1 year I have compiled a set of tiffen nd 4x4 of 1,2, 3 and 4 stops. All second-hand and from different vendors. For a strange reason, the 3-stop one (0.9) has that green tint, which the rest of the set does not have. Has tiffen's quality control failed? Or can it be a fake copy?

4 hours ago, OliKMIA said:

How strong is the ND? Past a certain point/ND strength, you may want to use an IR filter as well.

Any recommendations on IR filter?

Basically screw on ir filter and then nd on top? 

5 hours ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

Use the custom white balance function against a grey card.

Need to get one like passport size maybe as i run and gun

5 hours ago, Snowbro said:

Lucky, you got that Arri look for free

More like Red?anyways i did some googling and thanks to all of you guys i found filter from Tiffen  has anyone used them or any recommendations would be appreciated 

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1394768-REG/tiffen_w82natnd15_82mm_natural_neutral_densitiy.html?selectedType=Size&Size=58mm&Density=5-Stop

2 hours ago, Vision said:

Any recommendations on IR filter?

Basically screw on ir filter and then nd on top? 

Need to get one like passport size maybe as i run and gun

Lightdow 12 x 12 Inch (30 x 30 cm) White Balance 18% Gray Reference Reflector Grey Card with Carry Bag [Folded Version] https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00HT9MA1W/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_sjwKDbJFCK8A6

That's the one I have. It folds up into a tiny little bag. :)

53 minutes ago, Vision said:

More like Red?anyways i did some googling and thanks to all of you guys i found filter from Tiffen  has anyone used them or any recommendations would be appreciated 

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1394768-REG/tiffen_w82natnd15_82mm_natural_neutral_densitiy.html?selectedType=Size&Size=58mm&Density=5-Stop

I have always used Tiffen and haven't noticed a problem

16 hours ago, Vision said:

Yah i need to dig in to that more thank you Cinegain??

Yep it's super useful. What I did is setup a scene, take a picture, put on the filter and then flip between image preview and shooting mode and try to match them more or less :) After that you just remember the values and it's fast to put them back on later