Me & My 54 @ a Music Festival

Bioskop.Inc

This started out as a favour for a friend & while on the day it was a complete nightmare, the results weren't as bad as i thought. This was almost entirely shot handheld (1 tripod wide shot), due to there not being enough room to swing a cat or should that be mouse!!? Anyways, stage was like a tiny bouncy castle & space was really tight - so no rig either!

For the majority of shots I used the Helios 44-2+Iscorama 54+Voigtlander Focar A&B (+1/+2 diopters).

There are a few shots were i used the Helios 40-2 & the shit wide shot was with the Mir-1b.

This will be one of the last things I'll shoot on the 60D with H264, as i now have the Pocket in my hands...

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

wats wron with 60d i know its H264 but i like the video belive its all about content, you can have all the raw file in the world if video sucks no raw or cc will save it

I'm with you all the way - I do love my 60D & yes H264 is just fine, as you said its all about the content.

As far as RAW is concerned, it'll be good for certain shots, but not to film everything with it (storage, workflow etc...) - its too much hassle.

With the Pocket, i'm more interested in ProRes & the nostalgia of using a S16 size sensor again.

I like that very much! Great work! Thanks a lot for posting. And what is often not mentioned: It is not only the (visible) content. It is much more the music! You see so many videos of some boring daily grind (streets, traffic, parks...) The main thing that makes that interesting is

a good song! That is especially important for the average watcher.

I like that very much! Great work! Thanks a lot for posting. And what is often not mentioned: It is not only the (visible) content. It is much more the music! You see so many videos of some boring daily grind (streets, traffic, parks...) The main thing that makes that interesting is

a good song! That is especially important for the average watcher.

Thanks Rudolf...the music always helps, you're absolutely right & festivals can be very exasperating places to film - you've no control & its always very hit'n'miss!