Selling: Kowa Prominar 16-S Anamorphic Lens w/ Redstan Clamps

Mondo

Hello all,

I've decided to sell my Kowa Prominar 16-S anamorphic lens with Redstan clamps so I can upgrade some of my other gear. I'd love to keep it, but I'm not shooting anamorphic enough and I have other needs as far as gear. The lens is a 2x stretch and the minimum focus distance is 5 ft. Dual focus.

Images are sharp. I've used this with a Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 and a Helios 44-2 58mm f/2. The images I've gotten from both lenses are very nice and I like them a lot. You'll have to stop down though to f/4-5.6 to get the images sharp. The back clamp fits this lens like a glove and has a rear thread of 52mm. Front adapter has a filter thread of 72mm and attaches to the lens via included screws.

There is a little bit of internal dust as well as some markings on one of the front internal elements which has NO EFFECT on the image at all. Purely cosmetic. Pictures can be provided upon PM.

Here's something I shot with it:
https://vimeo.com/70602844

I have pictures available upon request. This is a great starter lens for anyone who is looking into anamorphic but doesn't want to drop a boat load of cash on anything crazy. $350 shipped for everything. Paypal only. Don't want to deal with eBay. Plus it comes with a sweet snakeskin box. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 3 weeks later...