Litepanels announce extended repair program for Astra series...

Ty Harper

For Litepanels Astra owners out there like myself...

"Litepanels prides itself on the quality and performance of its products. An investigation - following a rise in the number of repair requests for ASTRA lights - found that the performance of the power switch in a limited number of these units did not meet Litepanels demanded quality levels. All units shipped after March of 2018 incorporate a redesigned power board which resolved the issue. Any customer who previously paid for a repair to fix this issue may register for a voucher credit below. This voucher must be redeemed by December 15, 2019. More details will be provided upon registration. Each eligible Astra serial number will need to apply for a single voucher code. If you have any issues completing this form, please email us."

http://go.vitecgroup.com/AstraProgram

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
On 9/20/2019 at 5:37 PM, Ty Harper said:

@Ed_David, I seem to remember you being someone who had issues with the Astras (apologies in advance if I'm wrong). Have you tried this program yet?

yup got $600 back!  and a free repair! consumer advocacy works!!!! I reached out to their sales rep about the matter  - I'm not taking full credit, but I reached out and we should all do this about any product if we are not happy with it.