What's the opposite of "produce"?

kaylee

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

procrastinate is the opposite to production, i should know, i'm awesome at it ?

in reality,  your better off walking away from such people. Sure you can win arguments or insult competitions but that doesn't win you any friends and you have no idea how far some people will go to get even. If your going to go through life being as petty as everyone else well its not going to be a walk in the park. Be the better person you will be rewarded further down the track.  

obstructionist is the EXACT kinda thing i was looking for, but osshole takes the cake

i love it tbh

1 hour ago, leslie said:

in reality,  your better off walking away from such people

nonono, i dont talk to these ppl, and i fire them frequently, thats my point, theyre frickin everywhere!!!

i mean a term for "them" en masse, @Video Hummus gets it~! ?

Don't let amaducers and unproduckies get to ya! ?

Amaduce ~ when professional settings turns into amature hour ?; the inability to produce results

Unproduck ~ someone unprofessional and unproductive; one who quacks like a duck, walks like a duck and probably doesn't do a single fuck ?

Not that it matters to anyone, but my brother’s and I launched into video production back in 1985 when my dad brought home a Sears VHS camcorder. How he did that on a blue collar paycheck I’ll never know.

What did we do with this awesome blessing?

Produced wrastlin’ videos. Hundreds of them. Story arcs, reoccurring character fueds, the whole bit.

My role was the interviewer “Mystical Marvin,” and I modeled the character after Mean Gene —with a little bit of Koko B. Ware and The Million Dollar Man for my occasional wrastlin’ appearances.

Good times.

So RIP, Harvey, owner, executive producer, and camera supplier of the LBWF!  Still talking about you all these years later. 

1 hour ago, fuzzynormal said:

What did we do with this awesome blessing?

Produced wrastlin’ videos. Hundreds of them. Story arcs, reoccurring character fueds, the whole bit.

My role was the interviewer “Mystical Marvin,” and I modeled the character after Mean Gene —with a little bit of Koko B. Ware and The Million Dollar Man for my occasional wrastlin’ appearances.

NO. FN. WAY!!!! (ecw reference)

1 hour ago, Mokara said:

The opposite of "produce" is "consume".

oh, *SNAP*

im enjoying this btw, not to change the subject https://fakeseinfeldplots.tumblr.com/

still havent heard anything that sounds better than "moron" when referring to someone who is ruining a production. it needs to be clearly derogatory 

thats an excellent list fuzzy.

im gonna assume that you mean the immortal manager and member of the gentrys, the mouth of the south jimmy hart, who is ofc no relation to anyone in the hart foundation

also, andy kaufman was right abt women tbh, ironically

lawler -- no comment

piper -- god

hennan -- total god

flair -- WOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... GOD

foley -- hey wait just a min lol

edit: oh whoops, i was supposed to go next, my bad

names not already mentioned:

bret hart

stone cold BAH GAWD steve austin

flyin brian pillman

rocky

cm punk

nWo

jim ross

shawn michaels (ugh)

razor/scott hall

ecw

rob black (google it lol)

hollywood hogan

taker

curt hennig

rick rude

million dollar man ted dibiase

any wild gimmicks lol

Mean Gene: "You're a K. Fabe, aren't you?"

Well, in general, "produce" is creating something. Science tells us that matter cannot be completely destroyed. The only way that we know of to completely destroy something, is through deadweight loss. Aka liberal politicians that do not understand basic economics, yet are the ones making the decisions that directly impact it.