Camera Type Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens

Display Type Amoled

Sensor Type Aps-C Cmos

Screen Size 3.0".0"In.

Lens for Sd Body only

Additional Features Autofocus, Face Detection, Auto White Balance

Display Size 3in.

Supported Flash Memory SDHC Card, SDXC Card, SD Memory Card

EOSHD Pro Color for Sony cameras EOSHD Pro LOG for Sony CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Alexajune
      So somehow the sensor to my nx1 was damaged and I don’t really have the money to start over with a new camera + all new lenses at the moment...So I have been hoping to find an NX1 for sale at a reasonable price, most listings I have seen include lenses which push the price too high for me (and are lenses I already have.)
      Located in the US, Utah if that matters.
      My sister is coming out in a month to visit me for the first time, and I would love to be able to take photos of her family as a gift to her. 
    • By Parker
      Hi folks. Been trying to consolidate my gear lately so here's a bunch of stuff for sale. Feel free to message me for more pics/information.
      Up first is the venerable Sigma 18-35mm f1.8 lens (Canon EF mount) also included as an extra is brand new cinemorph anamorphic filter from Vid-Atlantic. Lens is in great shape, comes front and rear caps, hood, protective case and original box. 
      $675

Nikkor 28mm f2.8 AI-s
      Andy Lee has called this lens one of the greatest wide angles ever made by Nikon, extremely little distortion, and truly impressive almost macro-like close focus. This one has been loved a bit, but glass is clean and scratch free, no fungus or haze. Aperture blades do sho just the tiniest bit of oil, but they're snappy and open and close just fine. 
      $125

Edelkrone QuickRelease One. 

I bought this after Matthias Burling reviewed it, but it never quite fit into my workflow the way I hoped it would. Cool piece of kit for run and gun though. Comes with original case as well. 
      $40

Zeiss Jena Flektogon 35mm f/2.4 (RED MC Version)
      This lens is in absolutely PERFECT condition. I just had it completely disassembled by professionals and they cleaned the optics and regreased the focus mechanism so there is not even a speck of dust to be seen. This lens is very well-regarded, and is widely considered to be the very best of the East German Zeiss lenses. Superb close focus, wonderful character. 
      $325

Samsung NX 30mm f/2 
      Great shape, front and rear lens caps, sharpest prime for NX system. 

Samsung NX 50-200mm OIS III
      Third and latest edition of this very nice, compact, convenient kit zoom for the NX system. If you can't afford the 50-150mm and just need the extra reach, this lens is worth it. 
      $150

Sigma 30mm f1.4 Nikon mount (with Canon adapter/aperture lever)
      This lens is in flawless condition. I bought it but ended up never using it, comes with original box, lens caps, warranty information, very clean. 
      $200

• By eglizard
      Selling my Nx1 with 45mm lens. Used it mainly for wedding films but I'm leaving the business. Almost never took any pictures with it. If you want pics I can upload them, I took off the eyecup cushion thing cause It annoyed me and lost it so there's that. Asking 1400$ OBO
    • By ReinisK
      Hey guys!
      I've decided, that I'd like to try the Samsung NX 16-50 2.0-2.8 lens.
      Since it's still quite expensive as a new lens, I'm considering a used one. Maybe someone is interested in selling?
    • By Robert Nagy
      I'm selling my old friend he's Samsung Nx1. He needs somebody who can truly understand it's potential. It may be young, around 20k shots but damn' it can make some pretty neat stuff. 
      It comes with a battery a canon adapter and a mft adapter and of course with battery and charger. 
      All this for 1,200 USD ( shipping from Romania ) 
      ( You can see more products in the image, but only the camera is for sale. )