Blackmagic IBC Announcement

Anaconda_

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
5 hours ago, Geoff CB said:

Hoping for a refresh of their External recorders with new panels and features. 

For Resolve I hope they are working on AI based upscaling and noise reduction features. 

My wish came true! Awesome. Disappointed in the reflective screen but the brightness is great. 

Small nitpick but the lack of overlayed waveforms with color is very annoying, use that all the time for proper color. Especially given how great they are in resolve it is a weird oversight. 

3 hours ago, Geoff CB said:

For Resolve I hope they are working on AI based upscaling and noise reduction features. 

I'd be surprised if they weren't working on these.  Resolve has already got pretty good capability already and AI is where it's at for this stuff now (and 16 has it already included so we know it's where they're going) so I would say it's just a matter of time.

4 hours ago, Video Hummus said:

Isn’t DaVinci Resolves superscale feature already amazingly awesome?

Superscale is ok but not what I'm after. Download the demo for Tapaz Gigapixel AI. I want that in video. 4x upscale with sometimes very little loss in quality. 

7 hours ago, kye said:

I'd be surprised if they weren't working on these.  Resolve has already got pretty good capability already and AI is where it's at for this stuff now (and 16 has it already included so we know it's where they're going) so I would say it's just a matter of time.

I think it and AI based noise reduction are the next big ones. Only question is Adobe or Blackmagic going to do it first.

3 hours ago, Geoff CB said:

Superscale is ok but not what I'm after. Download the demo for Tapaz Gigapixel AI. I want that in video. 4x upscale with sometimes very little loss in quality. 

I think it and AI based noise reduction are the next big ones. Only question is Adobe or Blackmagic going to do it first.

Both of these are really useful and will be really great..  my GH5 isn't that wonderful in low light, so better NR would be great.  

and of course the GH5 needs AI superscaling because it's only 5K and everyone knows you need FF 8K, so that probably means that I need MFT 16K to not be completely kicked off the internet!!  ???