Schneider and Bausch and Lomb Anamorphic lenses for sale

andy lee

I am selling my Bausch and Lomb x2 Anamorphic lens at the Bargin price of

£249.00

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231089701199?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

It comes with Tecnoir 15mm lens support holder that keeps the lens correctly horizontally aligned

by locking the rear of the Anamorphic lens in the correct Horizontal position and ready to slide onto your 15mm rod rig - its that easy no clamps are needed.

Bausch and Lomb x2 Anamorphic lenses produce amazing blue flares -

perfect for Canon 5D Magic Lantern RAW

9208787358_b1a2dc5a83.jpg

I am also selling my Schneider Anamorphic lens with Tecnoir 15mm lens support

Schneider THE KING DADDY - they are THE BEST anamorphic lenses you can buy right now modern new German Glass.

The Glass is mint as new ,amazingly sharp as new in these lenses and prefect for Canon 5D Magic Lantern RAW

it comes with Tecnoir 15mm lens support holder that keeps the lens correctly horizontally aligned

by locking the rear in the correct position and ready to slide onto your 15mm rod rig

Tecnoir is the only company that has designed and manufuctred a lens holder for the Schneider Aanamorphic lens for your 15mm rod rail system.

The Tecnoir lens holder fully supports your lens and BOTH ends for maximum stability while filming on your 15mm rods

plus it has a locking ring that clamps the rear of the Schnieder lens into the correct horizontal allignment - you do this once - lock it and forget about it - prefect allignement every time you film with this lens.

£249.00

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/231091236123?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

9138849486_b6f62fdccb.jpg

9138847620_dcba8418d2.jpg

9138859236_6c0a7c98c2.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I have  Bolex Anamorphot 16/32/1.5 x  

more details are on the forum

Lens is clean but without extras, of course it is around 45 years old 

39 mm back screw thread.

I can arrange fotos or any other information on request 

I live in the Netherlands

Hi Andy,

I'm in the process of researching anamporphics with the aim of buying one when I've worked out what I need. I like the look of both your lenses, but have no idea which would suit me better. You call the Schneider, 'the king of lenses', yet it is cheaper than the Bausch and Lomb. Why is that? 

Many thanks,

Jules