Hi Yannis, geia sou ellada sti gallia!...yes im definitely getting Andrews guide,.thanks for the advice and the kind words,  :rolleyes: im thinking i probably will need an 85mm lens..

as the title says im looking something that is for girls...in the way that i cant carry too heavy gear! Example i have a very shaky hand when i handheld heavy lenses (well maybe even when i carry light lenses) that is why one of my favorite lenses is the Voightlaender 40mm pancake, I use my 50mm zeiss for most of my footage, i love it actually and it helps.

my camera is the mark iii add 2 lenses and it becomes as heavy as a....well Canon.

So i must look for an anamorphic lens that is not too heavy combined with a 85mm or 50mm.....

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

The choices I suggested (mostly Century & Optex) are not heavy, you will feel them as an extra normal lens, so you will not see such a difference. When you'll have the anamorphic (stay tuned in the forum or/& Ebay as your friend is right!) test it with all your lenses & you'll see which fits most. Maybe, you will need to buy an extra lens that fits better with camera&anamorphic...

Take care. 

The choices I suggested (mostly Century & Optex) are not heavy, you will feel them as an extra normal lens, so you will not see such a difference. When you'll have the anamorphic (stay tuned in the forum or/& Ebay as your friend is right!) test it with all your lenses & you'll see which fits most. Maybe, you will need to buy an extra lens that fits better with camera&anamorphic...

Take care. 

Yes indeed, these are very light options that fit well on the 5D. :)

(I actually have a Century for sale, if you're interested).

• 1 month later...

Thank you everybody for contributing and helping me out! I finally got my first anamorphic a Sankor 16C,I think it fits my style and limitations.

Its a light lens, that i will pair with a 135mm pentacon on my FF. Hopefully i will be able to shoot handheld, 2x, and start my journey to the anamorphic world.

Have a great Christmas

love

c.