I am want to meet a serious man...

Sandrapank

Hi all I'm Marina, 27 years old :) I am looking for good man. If he exists... I'm loving sport and... Hope you understand photo_3642531332_1.jpg It is an interesting forum for me, so I think we have the same hobbies So lets chat. My e-mail is xmarina2012@gmail.com, Skype Sandrapank Please, send me your fotos! __ Added later: This photography is corrupted, sorry! By the way, all my photos here: http://datingonhome.net/Sandrapank/personal_fotos/ P.S. [b]Julian[/b], [b]dhessel[/b] - guys, please, dont comment my topic! ;)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

S-P-A-M ....come on guys its an advert for a dating site

It's not always what it seems like Andy. You are showing a lot of prejudice here.

There's one thing that bothers me though. The photo is corrupted, the link doesn't work and the actual gender isn't stated anywhere...

It's not always what it seems like Andy. You are showing a lot of prejudice here.

There's one thing that bothers me though. The photo is corrupted, the link doesn't work and the actual gender isn't stated anywhere...

I think you are in with a chance Julian she knows your name!!