Music you love...

Emanuel

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
6 hours ago, kaylee said:

@leslie ykno....

i haveta laugh bc i had an imaginary career as a music video director in my head for years ?

the way that my director brain works is HEAVILY influenced by music... coming to terms w licensing fees and so on has been my struggle ?

and!! im shooting my next short in ONE take!!! yes!!! one continuous 2 min take. hard... but easy?? saves a LOT of time in the edit...! ???

you know, i think there's the potential for the ultimate video challenge in here. One of those self produced underground guerilla indie one man band or in your case (women)  thingies. We could start a movement. We could rule the world. OK ruling the world might be abit ambitious we could probably leave that off the agenda, till next month ?

kaylee i seriously doubt there's a career in it, for me anyway .?

this is more like an exploratory journey, tying off a whole bunch of loose ends and learning a bunch of new things in the process. Mercer's making a movie. Kevin mcCloud built an off grid house. The skies the limit, i tells you (even then maybe not, if you can make enough of your own rocket candy but i digress) ?

Besides i seem to be accumulating alot of gear lately. The idea of a new shed to keep it all safe from the elements and will double as a set is extremely intoxicating, and to be honest the bedrooms getting a little cluttered :blush:

i might have to start a blog, total video production for the totally inexperienced. Hmm i wonder if bucket list productions is taken ?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 9/6/2019 at 3:24 PM, Anaconda_ said:

Music is very personal to the writer and the listener for different reasons, and for me, this song can never be beaten. 

The whole album is fantastic and I urge anyone who hasn't heard it to give it a go at least once.

EDIT: they also soundtracked the 1929 film 'Man With a Movie Camera' and that's a great album too, especially if you can find it synced to the film.

Saw them playing "Man with a movie camera" live to the film in Glasgow when it came out. Fantastic experience.

• 8 months later...

@Marcio Kabke Pinheiro Nada bate a MPB... chamem-lhe brega ou o que quiserem, venha quem for ao Planalto, os cães ladram e a caravana passa... Viva o Brasil!

EAG :- )

Moça

Me espere amanhã

Levo meu coração

Pronto pra te entregar

Moça

Moça eu te prometo

Eu me viro do avesso

Só pra te abraçar

Moça Sei que já não és pura

Teu passado é tão forte

Pode até machucar

Moça Dobre as mangas do tempo

Jogue teu sentimento

Todo em minhas mãos

Eu quero me embolar nos teus cabelos

Abraçar teu corpo inteiro

Morrer de amor de amor me perder

Eu quero, eu quero

Eu quero me embolar nos teu cabelos

Abraçar teu corpo inteiro

Morrer de amor, de amor me perder

true, pure soul. no ads music. no elevator buy stuff melodies. true grit from within. Lee Moses is an enigma. He just vanished after this record. This song is one of the most powerful recordings I had listened to a few years ago when I discovered it through the film "House of tolerance", which I had a very hard time trying to watch it, because it is a very saddening and deep film. Anyway, this song elevated the quality of this film even moreso. "I´m sad about it" by Lee Moses is another breathtaking song.

31 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Naples is nice but I'm going a little bit up there... Rome ;- )

Naples is more of a middle class working town, a lot like Pittsburg, Pennsylvania is here in the USA. Rome is more of a upper class, touristy place. I like both, but I found the people in Naples to be a lot more friendly overall. Plus Naples is on the coast, a plus for me.

24 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

Naples is more of a middle class working town, a lot like Pittsburg, Pennsylvania is here in the USA. Rome is more of a upper class, touristy place. I like both, but I found the people in Naples to be a lot more friendly overall. Plus Naples is on the coast, a plus for me.

Sure, my friend : ) Well described BTW from someone who shows well to know both ; ) I am just much attached to that one also from my emotional involvement with the town... where I studied, have worked and lived.

image.thumb.png.db2fd5011cf6c0ba75b9b91f41146511.png

A year later we had the chance to receive Ted Schilowitz and organise the RED event in Casa del Cinema di Roma (in one of my fav locations on earth too: Villa Borghese) and where we succeeded to have full house (literally more than 5% of people who attended were brought by my hands).