Girls on film

shooter

• 2 weeks later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

At the risk of getting gutted by kaylee, i'd like to mention i have seen some new movie trailers for a movie named hustlers. it looks rather interesting. Seeing its a big screen release i assume its has a bit substance than most of the other stuff thats been posted in this thread. looks like an interesting take on women getting some of their own back on wall street. i googled it seems like rotten tomatoes liked it but audiences were less favorable, anyone likely to see it ?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/22/2019 at 10:31 PM, shooter said:

I don't understand the issue to celebrate female beauty?

I'm assuming the negative comment was more about production? The OP video (to me) looked choppy, sort of TV-soap-opera-ey, lots of over-saturated shots; really "video" look, when these days it's gotten really easy to do something a little more "filmic", which would suit the scenics and people much better. Just my .02, really has nothing to do with the subject matter.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...