Letus AnamporphX-GP 1.33x

ken

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

just attach it to your gopro it should fit the waterproof housing theres four screws  that secure it too the plastic housing. Or there's a clamp that will hold it onto the gopro lens if you dont want to use the housing.

I have 1. thats what i used on the front of  my $200 camera challenge. However i secured mine to the camera with about a meter of electrical tape. i have heard some people say it helps straighten the gopro's distortion. If it does its minimal or marginal perhaps. It will fit the 3, 3+ and 4 unsure of the 5 but it doesn't fit the 6 as i tried that and i presume it wouldn't fit the 7 either.  You may be able to modify it to fit later gopros or the gopro's themselves. However you'd probably kill the resale value if you did that. but thats for you to decide. maybe we should do our own little gopro challenge lol

that opening is 23 mm wide diameter with a horizontal step down of 17-18mm i know because i just measured it. Any idea what the iphones are ? I wonder if the moondog and the moment are much smaller ? i guess they must be,  anyway good luck with your project

letus-back.jpg

What I mean is this lens is a better choice comparing to this video:

BTW, from a very basic test, I found this lens is a super wide lens comparing to most of 1.33x lens.  Basically, it’s front glass and rear glass space is near none.

• 2 weeks later...