14fps

RAW burst to 30fps

Up to ISO 26500

Eye detect AF

AF capable down to -5 EV

4K video

FullHD at 120fps

Removeable OLED viewfinder

Read more: https://photorumors.com/2019/08/19/canon-eos-m6-mark-ii-and-canon-eos-90d-promo-videos-leaked-online/#ixzz5x552VOdJ

What does 4k though image processing mean canon?

Screenshot 2019-08-19 at 22.26.43.png

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 minutes ago, Avenger 2.0 said:

The 80D was 1300€ on release, don't think this one will be cheaper...

You're right, which is even worse, but I just picked a round number.

6 minutes ago, Mokara said:

Pretty much nobody does for video, other than some cinema wannabes. They do make a big fuss when it isn't there though.

Yeah... nobody shoots 24p... 

• Super Members
37 minutes ago, Mattias Burling said:

BTW, I just installed a new washing machine yesterday. It didn't even have 4K via HDMI.. it's like 1998 all over again.

Should have got this one.

Samsung really are determined to get 8K into people's homes one way or another.

20190819_234333.thumb.png.65b650ae066a2cbeef044152cea97907.png

And yes, that is a real product :)

Finally Canon introduces a camera with non-crop 4k and Dual Pixel AF.  And the new M6 should come in at <$1k US.

I am sure there will be other limitations but this was the biggest hurdle to overcome.  I wonder if Canon has allowed Sony to manufacturer Dual Pixel sensors or if Canon made a large advancement with their sensor tech.  I hope it is the latter for competition sake.

1 hour ago, ntblowz said:

I haven't shoot 24p after graduating from school lol

While I never shoot 24p either – it's just silly if they're really leaving out 24p again. As if they'd want to give their critics a valuable argument by purpose. But there's still hope they just listed the highest fps in PAL and NTSC modes in the 90D video and 24p is in there nonetheless...  

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Michi said:

While I never shoot 24p either ...

I am pretty sure since 2016 when David Bowie left us and Trump got elected we have been living in a different parallel universe where nothing makes sense any more.

24p now the stuff of 'film wannabes' is it?

You are a big old troll. And you need to fuck off.

8 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

I am pretty sure since 2016 when David Bowie left us and Trump got elected we have been living in a different parallel universe where nothing makes sense any more.

24p now the stuff of 'film wannabes' is it?

You are a big old troll. And you need to fuck off.

Relax. Not saying 24p is for "film wannabes" only, that was somebody else. I just said that I never shoot 24p. But I have absolutely no problem with people shooting 24p. 

Edit: Ok, I get it now. My sarcasm-detector was off when I quoted ntblowz... Yet I still shoot all my stuff in 25p. Nothing wrong with that in Europe from my POV.

1 hour ago, Mokara said:

Pretty much nobody does for video, other than some cinema wannabes. They do make a big fuss when it isn't there though.

Do you work in sports or are you just picking apart semantics and mean drop frame is more common than non-drop frame? Literally every project I've worked on in the past few years (granted 98% of them I've been primarily in post) has been 23.976 or 24p, but I'm not sure what I work on is representative of the rest of the world. Or are you in a PAL country?

Not trying to be difficult, genuinely curious.