Zcam Sub Forum.

tweak

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

+1
I got a question already. What monitor and battery solution would you suggest using a E2 cam? I like it portable, so I can just tuck it away in my backpack. (I dont want to remove the monitor everytime) But even more importantly how do you guys power the E2 and the chosen monitor? At the same time with the same battery would be awesome, as I hate charging and switching batteries at the same time. But I dont want to use any v-lock batteries as it makes the rig too big for travelling purposes. And I need to be able to rig it onto a ronin S.

Any suggestions? 
Thanks!

5 minutes ago, zerocool22 said:

+1
I got a question already. What monitor and battery solution would you suggest using a E2 cam? I like it portable, so I can just tuck it away in my backpack. (I dont want to remove the monitor everytime) But even more importantly how do you guys power the E2 and the chosen monitor? At the same time with the same battery would be awesome, as I hate charging and switching batteries at the same time. But I dont want to use any v-lock batteries as it makes the rig too big for travelling purposes. And I need to be able to rig it onto a ronin S.

Any suggestions? 
Thanks!

I use BM5 and the Powerextra NPF960 with DC out on top. The Portkeys BM5 comes with a short locking cord to plug it into the battery. To put in my bag I just fold the screen down flat (take the handle off if one is attached) and shut the bag. Couldn't be much simpler. Batteries last longer than my 256GB CFast2.0 card takes to fill.