G6 sharpness and body size, but live video out?

ZEBRAWORKZ

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Probably in landscape orientation. This is a big deal to me- I can't believe people this isn't a talking point!

The WiFi app is neat but is no real alternative to an external monitor. It is great for getting the framing correct on an unmanned or out of reach camera but I would not really want to use it to pull focus etc as it's a bit laggy.

The WiFi app is neat but is no real alternative to an external monitor. It is great for getting the framing correct on an unmanned or out of reach camera but I would not really want to use it to pull focus etc as it's a bit laggy.

True, but don't forget this thing has peaking built into the body. The desire for an external screen is more for director/producer monitors, and other off-camera monitoring. Also, I want to see the framing and composition on a larger screen, and the ability to tap focus with an AF lens is extraordinary!