GOTTA LAUGH HAVEN'T WE!!

Andrew Reid

• Administrators

The Russian over at Personal-View makes me chuckle.

Having a good at laugh at our expense!!

Screenshot 2019-08-17 at 16.00.57.png

LOL!

I hand it to him for that comment. It's hilarious.

We should tell him to go back to hacking the bitrate on the GH2 though.... It's a much more productive use of his time in communist land.

Or maybe Vitaliy is turning capitalist? Wanting the limelight all for himself and a nice Russian bride?!

:)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

He's kinda right though no? (as much as I don't agree with some things he says). I also like the fact he doesn't give a shit and speaks his mind, I'm sure the two of you are not so dissimilar really.

p.s. All the people laughing at his english/syntax I'd love to hear/see your Russian skills...

1 hour ago, newfoundmass said:

It is easier to speak your mind about an American/Western company when you live in Russia and are unlikely to ever face legal repercussions for the things you say, whether they're truthful or not.

The Russian court system doesn't give a shit about some Western company wanting to launch a civil suit against a Russian national. 

Same if you are behind China too, that's why so many of them get away with copyright theft