Speedbooster for BMPC6K

androidlad

On 8/20/2019 at 3:25 PM, Emanuel said:

Well, once the installing process means to screw the magicbooster anyway, the process can always be reverted at any time, isn't it @lucabutera ?

On 8/20/2019 at 8:53 PM, docmoore said:

I assume that reverting the process will still leave indication of tampering ... so probably worth waiting till the camera is 9 months old or so ... warranty almost gone anyway.

First of all, I apologize for the delay with which I reply but I am very busy and I will be so for a long time.
The new Magicobooster for Pocket 6K is similar to that of Ursa Mini Pro, the internal support is replaced with a threaded one, the IR filter, unlike the Production Camera, Ursa 4K and Ursa 4.6K is installed inside in a support of black round aluminum and construction to be replaced, this means that Blackmagic has planned to replace the IR filter.
The very positive thing is that the Magicbooster will be installed inside with a threaded body and it can be easily removed whenever you want.
For the warranty, it will depend on the user's technical capacity.
If you follow the instructions correctly and leave no signs of tampering, the warranty will not be invalidated, otherwise even without using the Magicbooster there may be cases of damage not covered by the warranty.
In any case, the Magicbooster will not damage your camera.
Thank you.

• 4 months later...
EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 1 month later...