Speedbooster for BMPC6K

androidlad

10 hours ago, sanveer said:

The site itself seems to not have any literature outlining the product (either they forgot to upload this or I am missing something wrt to navigating the site). Right now, this seems highly suspect. Can this site even be trusted? 

Luca is forum member here on the site, he created custom speedboosters for the NX1 a couple years ago (I bought one from him, and still use it all the time) and he has since created very similar focal reducers for the Ursa mini/pro. He can absolutely be trusted, he's a good dude. 

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
2 hours ago, Parker said:

Luca is forum member here on the site, he created custom speedboosters for the NX1 a couple years ago (I bought one from him, and still use it all the time) and he has since created very similar focal reducers for the Ursa mini/pro. He can absolutely be trusted, he's a good dude. 

Aaah ok. Thanks. After that curious and shocking Sadaawi incident, everything that seems too good to be true, makes me suspicious. ?

6 hours ago, Parker said:

Hello @lucabutera There are quite a few of us who are new to your speed boosters but yet highly intrigued and interested. Any info you could share with us about how they are installed, electronic contacts, estimated cost for this model, and estimated ship dates would be fantastic. 

Thanks in advance.

Why the link is down now?

On 8/11/2019 at 7:33 PM, mercer said:

Yeah, sure if that’s important to you. 

Yup and the straight adapters are thin and tiny for EF.

Or if you want FF Raw, you can wait for the Sigma FP and if Kipon makes a MF speedbooster for the L Mount you can use MF lenses on the FP... of course you’ll have to settle for shitty 4K instead of 6K...

Don't forget lack of slow motion abilities on 4K either...

6 hours ago, Emanuel said:

Exactly, that's because of VAT. State is such a thief! Strange seen from abroad, isn't it? But it is what it is. You located in the Russia, a former communist paradise, you pay less for this product (same for US) than living in Europe. Funny, yes or no? ; -)

depends, if you are a pro then vat doesn't matter as you get it back and basicaly pay non vat.

to me it doesn't matter then but good to know that eu price includes vat

3 hours ago, thephoenix said:

depends, if you are a pro then vat doesn't matter as you get it back and basicaly pay non vat.

to me it doesn't matter then but good to know that eu price includes vat

Sure... consumer is who is cleaned LOL only in the end, isn't it? ; -)

31 minutes ago, HockeyFan12 said:

Shouldn't a speed booster shorten the focal flange distance? Do you have a different optical assumably designed so that this doesn't have to?

As it's EF mount, would it work on C200 or EVA1? 

It's been pointed out multiple times in this thread, that this speedbooster sits completely within the mount as a set of pure optical elements, it does not alter the EF mount in any way therefore does not change the focal flange distance. 

1 hour ago, androidlad said:

It's been pointed out multiple times in this thread, that this speedbooster sits completely within the mount as a set of pure optical elements, it does not alter the EF mount in any way therefore does not change the focal flange distance. 

That's obvious from the design. What I'm curious about is how. The metabones adapters do shorten the flange distance.

30 minutes ago, Kisaha said:

The info is here. Look at the So How Does It Works section and video.

https://www.newsshooter.com/2019/08/13/lucadapters-magicbooster-for-the-bmpcc-6k/

Thanks.