Will this work?

landulf

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Will it work sure it will but since mk2 is full frame you will get vignetting and i believe lens you bought might not be Iscorama i just read some where here on forum that this lens is not Iscorama. 499 uh oh i think this lens is same as my bausch and lomb anamorphic in weight and size. I wanted to get one you have at be begging but went with bausch and lomb for 50 dollars and quality is super awesome. But you know what if you like it like i like my that what matters. And best way to find out if ti will work just experiment when you get it.

what the hell is he selling a camera a support a follow focus system or just a shitty old drive in lens ; )

open an ebay dispute get your money back run away run away.

give the sucker  neg feedback if he gives you any crap it is not an iscorama.

just because other clowns have purchased the same things does not make you part of an elite just another sucker who made a bad investment.

just sayin.

if you have plenty of cash and like using stuff once before you get bored and stick the 2kg door stop in the cupboard  it may be perfect for you.

just sayin

If I were you I would send this lens back. It is not an Iscorama, in fact it couldn't be further from it. There are lots of people selling things on eBay as Iscorama that are nothing of the sort. I don't think the guy could argue if you want to return it.

If you do want to keep it you may have issues with vignetting like enny says. I can't say with any great authority as I don't know the lens, but looking at the size of it I would guess you would need at least 135mm on a 5D, maybe longer. Minimum focus will also probably not be great. Sorry dude, I don't wanna be the bearer of bad news.

My advice for what it worth, send it back, get a Sankor 16c or similar. It's a great lens to introduce you to anamorphic.

As people say here get you money back and if you want a big lens here is one same as my. Sankor is nice and smalle but the quality is ok i did not like it so i got the BAUSCH & LOMB build a rig and love it

BAUSCH & LOMB

50$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/35-MM-MOTION-PICTURE-LENS-4-MOUNT-BAUSCH-LOMB-CINEMASCOPE-excellent-/231049632241?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123

202$

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Bausch-Lomb-Cinema-Scope-Anamorphic-Attachment-1-/321223926626?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4aca702362

It says isco  on the lens side.

Think if it like this, ISCO is a brand, Iscorama is a product they make.
It's a bit like telling girls you have a porche, then showing them your porche branded kettle.

The guy has used the Iscorama name to sell this lens for more than its worth. That's why people are saying get your money back.
You could pick up a big projector lens for much less.

There are honest people out there, this forum is a great place to come for advice. I have had loads of help off people on here and would be happy to pass on some of that information.
What are you looking for in a lens?
How much do you want to spend roughly?
My first anamorphic was a Sankor 16C, They are a pretty good way to go. I am thinking of selling mine to fund another purchase. PM me is you are interested, even if you have found one else where and just want some advice on taking lenses, clamps etc, I'd be happy to help.

A good bit of advice would be to get the EOSHD anamorphic guide. Lots of good info in there. It my help you make a decision.

I had one of these for a while, massive size, doesn't flare but is sharp. It will most likely work with an 85 mm on a mkII since I have a mkII and I believe it had very minimal vignette with an 85 mm when I used this lens. The biggest issue is that this is not a Iscocarma it is an Iscoptic which is a different beast all together.

I had one of these for a while, massive size, doesn't flare but is sharp. It will most likely work with an 85 mm on a mkII since I have a mkII and I believe it had very minimal vignette with an 85 mm when I used this lens. The biggest issue is that this is not a Iscocarma it is an Iscoptic which is a different beast all together.

This is my experience as well- it will work with 85mm pretty good wide open on full frame and as you stop down the lens the vignette will increase. This lens in particular not an Iscorama- it is an Isco-optic or sometimes known as an Isco-gottingen. I believe it is made by the same company that makes the Iscorama (Isco Optics) which is owned by Schneider. Not sure what the difference between the lenses are optically but mechanically an Iscorama is single focus through and a lens like this one is dual focusing.

This place is super awesome and member. Before i come here i did not know anything but now this forum say i am advance member ;). I have also bought/sold few items from members here and never head no problems as long as you are honest and not screw people over like that lens ebay guy. BAUSCH & LOMB is good lens with good quality if you don't mind the weight and size and its cheap

I have a 5dmk2 and want something that fits with that...

I am using a Kowa Prominar 16-H with my mkII, it doesn't vignette with lenses 75 mm or higher. I use a helios 44-2 which is 58 mm with it. It vignettes some but I crop down to a 2.35 aspect which removes most of it. Keep in mind that 75 mm is need to not vignette at a super wide aspect of almost 3.6, so you can crop some away if you want a more normal aspect like 2.35.

poetry english style : )chris is way to much the polite english gentlemen.

Haha, thanks.

I have a 5dmk2 and want something that fits with that...

Any lens will work with your camera really. It all comes down to what focal lengths and sharpness.
My recommendation of the Sankor was based on you having a 5d. It will work with an 85mm lens wide open to about f8 without vignetting. Ideally I would say get a Kowa 16h, you would get away with 58mm wide open and 85mm would be no problem, but you will pay a lot more, probably triple.