Sony rx10 DOF

Shell64

Sorry I keep posting so much, I just have a lot of questions on cameras right now. Not trying to spam. 

I’ve looked into the original Sony rx10 as a b-cam to my g7 (I shoot 1080 on my g7 a lot.). How is the shallow depth of field with the smaller sensor?  This camera is attractive because it gives me a nice wide angle and nice telephoto, as on my g7 I generally have a 25mm meike prime lens on. Any thoughts?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I had the RX10 mk I. It is going to be grittier than your G7. Colors won't match very well at all. It has the earlier CS of Sony cameras most people don't like. It has the same original A7s look to it. I do, but hey. I had trouble even using it because I have fat big fingers. The Aperture ring rubs on your index finger. I am sure it works for most people though. It is a damn good camera for the money they cost. I really liked mine. But it got stolen also.

Thanks for the feedback. The appeal of this camera for me is having such a versatile lens that does great wide and telephoto. My g7 gets a nice shallow dof with my 25mm 1.8 lens, so having a second camera that is so versatile would be nice. It would be hard to match though, @webrunner5.  Any other ideas of a b-camera?  The lx100 seems nice as it is the same price used as a Panasonic 12-35mm 2.8 but the lens included is even better. Also the Panasonic gx85 might be nice.