Iscorama 54

denko89

Thanks everybody for your replies. I never got the Iscorama 54 because it smelled scam all over it. The guy was making tons of excuses of why he couldn't send me pictures of the lens and the newspaper of that day, finally he asked about a money transfer to his bank account. 

Im still looking to buy a Iscorama lens to shoot my next short narrative on.

PM me if you have a lens gathering dust in the closet, I might be interested  ;) 

Cheers

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Well, if you're looking for a bargin & a headache, then this little beauty should be right up your alley!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Isco-Iscorama-Anamorphot-Anamorphic-Cinemascope-1-5X-54-Lens-Cap-52mm-Adapter-/181255214840?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a33a716f8

Just think, a lovely non-MC 54 with fungus & a focus ring that's stuck on infinity - I mean it just doesn't get better than this!

Somebody else want to sell an Iscorama pre36, 36 or 54 that doesn't cost a fortune.
For a lens in good condition I could offer 2000€

I think you are highly unlikely to find one at that price these days. You may want to look at slr magic or a different anamorphic soloution. Or if it's just to shoot a short, you could rent the iscorama.

Well, if you're looking for a bargin & a headache, then this little beauty should be right up your alley!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Isco-Iscorama-Anamorphot-Anamorphic-Cinemascope-1-5X-54-Lens-Cap-52mm-Adapter-/181255214840?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2a33a716f8

Just think, a lovely non-MC 54 with fungus & a focus ring that's stuck on infinity - I mean it just doesn't get better than this!

Thanks for the heads up @Bioskop.Inc
In my opinion the deal isn't worth it. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if that auction goes for +3000$

@Paulio - Inflation is a b*tch!

Thanks for the heads up @Bioskop.Inc
In my opinion the deal isn't worth it. Anyway I wouldn't be surprised if that auction goes for +3000$

@Paulio - Inflation is a b*tch!

It was a joke! I mean, come on fungus & it won't focus - sellers are unbelievable at the moment.

There is another person who's listing a couple of 54s on ebay, but they come with pricey taking lenses - so might be worth asking if he'll sell seperately.

As far as what you've got to offer for one, a 54 originally sold for £1500 - so its easily going to be more expensive.

Did you try tferradans?

Have you already got an anamorphic? Because if not it might be worth buying a dual focus & see how you get on first.

If you've already tried a dual focus & really need a single focus, as Paulio said, SLR magic's new one might be worth a pop.

Replied to denko through PM, but if anyone else is looking for a Iscorama, I'm selling my 54 MC for 2200 euro, paypal only. Shipping is on me. :)

It includes a Redstan clamp, a couple adapter rings (49 and 55-67mm), as well as lens caps.

Glass and mechanics in great shape - pictures here:

http://www.eoshd.com/comments/gallery/album/50-iscorama-54-mc/

• 1 month later...