Anyone having serious corruption problems on GH2 1.01 firmware with hack?

LewisFilm

Is anyone having serious problems with corrupted files and "drop-frame-like-banding" on the bottom of their clips?

I love the GH2, and am invested in a whole kit of great lenses, but unless I can figure this out, I'm going to have to move over to the 5D3. 

I'm getting the same problems with both the 44mbps and 88mbps patches.  1/10 files is unreadable, and another 1/10 has a thick band of unusable video on the bottom of the frame.  I'm shooting mostly HBR PAL - on this project at least.

I would really appreciate suggestions on a potential fix - as well as a good program for recovery of MTS files (Panasonic Restorer doesn't seem to work for GH2).

Thanks for any help,

-A-

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Apologies - I am using 1.1 not 1.01 ---

So yes, this is on the latest firmware and the latest patches that I've been having the problem.  It could certainly be hardware failure - but the gear is relatively new and hasn't been abused in any way.  It was working unhacked, on the original firmware.

Any suggestions what might be the problem?

Thanks very much.  This forum is invalueable.