Sigma FP

JurijTurnsek

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I can't wait to see what the footage will look like from this puppy. It's by far the most interesting design I have seen to date. However, there remain questions about practicality issues, such as battery life, handling and potential overheating etc... But nonetheless, I am intrigued.

On 9/6/2019 at 12:16 PM, DBounce said:

I can't wait to see what the footage will look like from this puppy. It's by far the most interesting design I have seen to date. However, there remain questions about practicality issues, such as battery life, handling and potential overheating etc... But nonetheless, I am intrigued.

Battery life is a big one. If people can’t pick it up and shoot with it why make it so small?

1 hour battery life wouldn’t be bad. Just would need a small cage with a bit of a grip to hold, a T5 SSD mount, and a lens. Would be a pretty small and sweet setup. Easy to mount on a gimbal etc...

1 hour ago, crevice said:

8bit raw and no flat or log profile from cinema5d article 

From their website, they have some kind of cinema profile. But with Raw, you don’t really need a log profile since it’s most likely uncompressed linear Raw. You can put it in a log space in post.

Also the 8 bit is only for internal recording... 10 and 12 bit Raw records external to a SSD.

1 hour ago, Kisaha said:

Internal 8-bit CDNG RAW in UHD 4K at 23.98/24/25p.

Internal 8/10/12-bit CDNG RAW in HD up to 60p.

Internal 8-bit H.264/MOV in UHD 4K/1080 HD up to 119.88p.

External 8/10/12-bit CDNG RAW in UHD 4K/1080 HD at 24p.

Quite impressive..

If the UHD internal was at 10-bit I would agree.

Now we have to wait to see the whole picture.