Davinci resolve problems

Aquilasfx

Hello I'm using davinci resolve 15 in an old MacBook Pro late 2013 

2,3 GHz Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M 2048 MB

Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

I use OpenCL, Manual, limit memory 12.0gb limit fusion 8.3gb. I deselected easyDCP and use GPU for RED debayer

I used an hd not ssd usb2.0 1tb, it least 120gb.

I-m trying to render 1920x1080 25p files, with settings for youtube (48000kbps) AAC 192

Some days ago all worked slowly but worked.

Now that I have to export some projects, it start to render at 0.5 - 0.... terrible slowly.

I know that my current configuration will not be so fast, but, why some days ago it worked and I will go until 5 frame-sec and now 0.5  (if I'm lucky), it-s a bit impossible to export 27mins of videos in this way. I-m waiting for my new MacBook Pro at the end of this month, but I have to deliver these fails as soon as possible. Any suggestion? Please help

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I suggest diagnosing the performance issues one step at a time.

Start by turning off all grades and fusion and just export video with no audio, and export to a less intensive codec, like Prores HQ for example.  If performance is ok, then gradually enable things to see what it is that's slowing you down.  If you keep notes then you'll be able to see which things are doing what.  You can use the In and Out points in the Deliver tab to only export a small section of the video so you can quickly try different things, maybe a 30s snippet or so.

If that initial trial doesn't export at a good level of performance then I'd suggest starting a new timeline and see how that goes.  If not, try a new project.  If still not then backup your database, re-install DR, then restore your database.  If still not, make a fresh install of DR and try that without restoring your database.

Good luck!