Advice on attaching Isco Ultra Star

Nikkor

I got one like these http://transferconvert.co.uk/cinemania/iscon4.jpg for a normal price a few weeks ago, but mine is a 75mm version. It's actually shorter than a sankor but heavier. It lacks the charisma of the sankor but it is sharp.

Anyway, I've been using this with a diy clamp but I think its not that great, I want to rotate the thing as I've been using it for stills to get "medium format feeling" (it looks vintage because of the warping and CA) and I want to change between widescreen and portrait fast.

Since I want to dump the clamp and since vignetting is not a problem at 85mm even having the thing rather far away from lens, I was thiking of just screwing it to the filter thread (it's not so havy) I measured the rear filter thread and it seems like 49mm, but the screw is inside, so I will need a male to male adapter. There are a lot 49mm to whatever size, so thats not a problem, but I need something to rotate the lens in order to adjust the orientation. I could remove the glass from a cheap pol filter, but a cheap filter has cheap materials so I wanted to know if someone knows a better way, some sort of rotating filter without glass whatever.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs