• Similar Content

• By dia3olik
      Perfectly working and in good conditions!
      Ready for Magic Lantern which produces some of the best images ever for 1080P imho...FULL FRAME RAW with Canon Colors as a base!
      Included in price:
      - Genuine Canon BG-E11 Battery Grip
      - A very fast Kingston USB3 CF Reader
      - 2x 64GB ML certified Compact Flash cards!
      Asking price is 1500€ for EVERYTHING ! ! ! !
      I can include also some LP-E6 Batteries and a charger eventually for a good price if needed!
      I also have a gorgeous Wooden Camera Cage and handles and other aks to further complete the kit.
      I can ship in Europe with UPS splitting the price with the buyer.
      Payment with IBAN or PayPal (adding the fees), or in person pickup in Bologna, Italy totally welcomed! 😉

• By wherezelig
      Selling a excellent condition 5D Mark III with Canon 50mm f1.8, battery grip with hand strap, 5 batteries, AC wall adapter, 3 CF cards, and 2 chargers. The 5D has Magic Lantern preinstalled for RAW shooting and upgraded operating system. I can also remove the Magic Lantern if need be. The camera is only 2 years old, has been mainly used in a studio setting shooting only video, and taken extremely great care of. It has less than 6,000 shutter count and is in like new condition. The Canon 50mm 1.8 is the hard to find older model with the better focus ring. The lens is in excellent condition, with no scratches, fungus, or oil on aperture blades. Set comes with 3 CF cards, a 64gig, and two 32gig cards.  $2000 OBO

• By Aputure
      Hey guys, hope this is okay! We're the Aputure Lighting team and have been working on a lot of educational tutorials lately on how to shoot on-location and in different settings. This week we did an episode at a Jail Set and did recreations of famous jail scenes. The idea is to break down quick and simple lighting setups and start getting the online creator community to think a little outside the box of 3-point lighting. Would love to hear what you think. Happy to answer any questions. And if you like the episode, we're always happy to take requests for episodes or other tutorials you'd like to see. 
      - Nerris from the A-Team

• By DaveAltizer
      For sale is a slightly used Canon SL2. I'm a reviewer on YouTube and bought this camera for a review. So if you buy this, you're getting a very lightly used camera. 

The SL2 has all the modern features from Canon. Dual Pixel AF and Digic 7 processor. I love the small size of this camera. 

If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask. 

Thanks!