How sketchy a vendor is 6ave?

HockeyFan12

4 minutes ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

The low light performance is probably a lot better than the Ursa as well as having PDAF and of course Canon color.

Kinda apples to oranges though..

C300mkii is really a run n gun doc video cam that can also do filmy stuff. (Smaller, lighter, easier to use, autofocus)

Ursa is a cine cam needs a good bit of rigging to work like a C series cam for run and gun work. (Literally a poormans Alexa, better DR, shit in lowlight, no autofocus, heavier and larger.)

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I actually think the dynamic range is pretty amazing on the Canons cinema cameras, these tests feel about right to me, except I think they used the old imaging pipeline on the Red Monstro and it should have returned better results:

https://cinematography.net/CineRant/2018/07/30/personal-comments-on-the-2018-cml-camera-evaluations/

I'm guessing CML will find the EVA1 has less DR than the C200, but it's all personal preference. If the highlight detail is nearly the same I don't care about the shadows.

https://cinematography.net/CineRant/2018/01/09/c200-eva-ursamp-im-going-to-duck-and-cover-now/

Technically they're all amazing I'm sure. The feel is pretty different, though:

Both look great to me, though.