Blackmagic Cinema Camera $565, with lens?

maxotics

My apologies for the provocative topic title!  :)  First I was inspired by Andrew's GH2 shooters guide (and I don't even own a GH2), then the 50D RAW shooters guide, which motivated me to buy a 50D, then an EOS-M.  I laugh when I see Andrew writing about all these new RAW cameras which still aren't cheap and aren't, strictly speaking, DSLRs.  Has he abandoned us little people? ;)  No matter.  Will accept him with open arms when he returns!  In the meantime...

I'm going to order a Century Optics (not going to fool around with lower-price adapters) .5x wide angle adapter tomorrow.  My guess is that for $250 body, $150 20mm lens, $165 Wide angle adapter, you can get, in crop mode, 40mm 720p beautiful RAW video.  In this video I'm either using 22mm or Sigma 10-20mm with adapter.  If the Century Optics works, the EOS-M with 22mm and that adapter will be a very compact little powerhouse.  

https://vimeo.com/73565879

Again, thank you Andrew for that 50D shooters Guide!  

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs