Nikon Z6 Video My Nikon Life

Leica50mm

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, Danyyyel said:

The beauty of Nikon colors, encoding seems bad on this video.

I think the blending of the sea and land shots were a bit clunky, but I would expect that transition. Kind of uneasy inserts. I thought the CS was better than average from previous videos on one I have seen. I will give her credit for that. Maybe she come from more of a Photography background? Hard to move between the two.

This stuff is hard. There is a reason when the credits roll at the end why there are about a Hundred people or more listed on top notch films. But we are beginning to shrink down that list if a person takes their time and thinks things out. Slow and easy is the trick. You can't rush video. You can spray and pray in Photo, rarely happens with video.

Trouble is at 24p there are 1440 frames in a minute.  That is a lot of shots and data.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2019 at 6:02 PM, webrunner5 said:

I think the blending of the sea and land shots were a bit clunky, but I would expect that transition. Kind of uneasy inserts. I thought the CS was better than average from previous videos on one I have seen. I will give her credit for that. Maybe she come from more of a Photography background? Hard to move between the two.

This stuff is hard. There is a reason when the credits roll at the end why there are about a Hundred people or more listed on top notch films. But we are beginning to shrink down that list if a person takes their time and thinks things out. Slow and easy is the trick. You can't rush video. You can spray and pray in Photo, rarely happens with video.

Trouble is at 24p there are 1440 frames in a minute.  That is a lot of shots and data.

The footage looks great and can only look better with RAW. I agree about some of the editing choice as they could have had less shots play out to tell the story. Less is more in this case. Some shots didn't make sense at all. It was a good watch.