Haters

Snowbro

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
43 minutes ago, Snowbro said:

Did you press play on the video? He is one of many I have seen complaining about EOS HD color profiles. I just found it funny tbh; they spend thousands on the camera stuff, then cry about spending $19. 

oh I don't even bother watching B Washington. For starters hes a photographer 1st, videographer 2nd.

I personally prefer HLG 2 and 3 over EOS HD. 

I made the mistake of trying the 4k 24p in cine4 without adjusting the sharpness, it looked pretty bad. I then tried HLG 2 with detail at -6, I thought it looked pretty good. I noticed that that IBIS is really only good for standing still, even at 35mm wide. I wonder when Sony is going to catch up to Panasonic/Olympus in that regards. Canon now has a DUAL IS patent, but I bet they will still cripple the video in their next camera. 

Is the object tracking only in the A9/A6400? I thought I read it was coming to the A7iii as well?

1 hour ago, Snowbro said:

Did you press play on the video? He is one of many I have seen complaining about EOS HD color profiles. I just found it funny tbh; they spend thousands on the camera stuff, then cry about spending $19. 

His objection was that you can learn the settings yourself. But that is true with almost everything in life lol. 

3 minutes ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

His objection was that you can learn the settings yourself. But that is true with almost everything in life lol. 

I don't think the reviewer would have been able to on his own, without already seeing Andrews settings IMO. I was just laughing at how cheap people are.

2 hours ago, Robert Collins said:

The A7riii and A7iii have had their updates since the A9 firmware update. Aurofocus is improved but it doesnt include the same object tracking as the A9. (I think there are processor constraints.) 

Yeah the A6400 has a newer processor that can handle it. 

Seems like it is another Sony hater thread on your part. Give it a rest, Jesus. If you don't like them fine, don't buy one or use one. End of story. How hard is that. Christ use your God Damn XT-3 and be happy. Hell have sex with it, you can probably find a way somehow. ? And where is that Snowmobile footage you promised using the Osmo Pocket!

3 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

Seems like it is another Sony hater thread on your part. Give it a rest, Jesus. If you don't like them fine, don't buy one or use one. End of story. How hard is that. Christ use your God Damn XT-3 and be happy. Hell have sex with it, you can probably find a way somehow. ? And where is that Snowmobile footage you promised using the Osmo Pocket!

Nah, not Sony hating today Odin. I just was testing an A7iii and looking at picture profile settings. I kept seeing "Youtubers" crying about spending a small amount on the EOS HD profile. In a court of law, my 'Intent' for this thread, would be laughing at youtubers, not Sony.

I already said I thought the HLG from the A7iii looked good, I just need to figure out a processing I like with it. It seems to convert it oddly in Premiere Pro, the color completely changes compared to any media player I view it in. I read that it converts it automatically to 709 in premiere? That is annoying.