deal of the century!

richg101

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

Well you would have to win the auction first, and by posting here it will rise a little bit more. About the seller, pay over paypal, but real paypal not the money transfer thing.

LOL, I just saw the Image with text below. This is a fake auction, you will get ripped off.

I don't see the problem?

Those LOMO 35-NAP2 lenses go cheap all the time. True, usually a bit more expensive, but still.

It's a huge 2.7kg projection lens, not very popular I think...?

His full contact info is there, he has a full store with all kinds of stuff and feedback, you can pay with paypal... whats the fuss?

There was a problem, they have removed the  listing. It was a lomo squarefront saying that you would have to reach the reserve (but ebay wasn't saying so) of 2000 or so but he would also accept buy now (but there was no ebay option for that), the text was in a big image and you would only contact him over his gmail account.

Obviously rich was kidding ^^

I just bought "Lomo 35-nap2-2" for 33 euros. Wanted to explore and learn the possibilities of the anamorphic video. Shot this yesteday:

Ahh. Finland... I lived there my first 25 years of my life. Lovely to see shots from there :)

Seems to be a great anamorphic for 33 euro only!

Ahh. Finland... I lived there my first 25 years of my life. Lovely to see shots from there :)

Seems to be a great anamorphic for 33 euro only!

:D i'm glad you like it.

I have taken some good looking shots with this lens, but the biggest problem is shooting interior. Thinking if I could buy a better lens in future, when I have learned more about anamorphic shooting.

I couldn't see the original listing which Rich posted, but I'm not quite sure it beats this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baby-Iscorama-Iscomorphot-815x-Anamorphic-anamorphot-Lens-Excellent-/200954189448

Yeah saw this one & with 18 watchers - WTF!

What are they waiting for its a steal at this price...lol!

I remember these when you could pick'em up for peanuts!

Has the world gone insane?

They are probably just curious to see if anyone will buy it at this price.

Don't get me wrong, I'm with the seller on this one - always got to chance your arm.

And he does have "Make Offer", which is always nice.

I've got a couple of anamorphics that i'm thinking of letting go & one of them is so mint that i'd take this approach.

I couldn't see the original listing which Rich posted, but I'm not quite sure it beats this one

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Baby-Iscorama-Iscomorphot-815x-Anamorphic-anamorphot-Lens-Excellent-/200954189448

I am seller of the item. I got it for 1100 euro (1450usd) from germany and spend $300 to service it on super16inc. Now, it is not legit to list it for $2000? with a make an offer option of course?
This one sold for $1650 (maybe without any permiuum service) in less than an hour yesterday:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Iscomorphot-rare-anamorphic-lens-Baby-Iscorama-/130970473724?pt=DE_Foto_Camcorder_Objektive&hash=item1e7e72d4fc