help for short interviews ideas

Dan Wake

12 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

I can't tell you how many times I felt in danger. These people take what they believe in a Really serious way. As you say most of it is good news stories helping society in a good way, but Oh Boy the ones that aren't, Jesus grab your ass. You have to get tough at times. That is why 60 Minutes has been around for hell, forever. They ask the tough questions and go about it like a Pit Bull. I don't think I could do that all the time. Scary stuff.

If you can't get in an argument with your nose 4 inches from the next person, standing toe to toe, pointing your finger at them, Like I said, find another career.

I'm still living that life (photog life)... ?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
28 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

I can't tell you how many times I felt in danger. These people take what they believe in a Really serious way. As you say most of it is good news stories helping society in a good way, but Oh Boy the ones that aren't, Jesus grab your ass. You have to get tough at times. That is why 60 Minutes has been around for hell, forever. They ask the tough questions and go about it like a Pit Bull. I don't think I could do that all the time. Scary stuff.

If you can't get in an argument with your nose 4 inches from the next person, standing toe to toe, pointing your finger at them, Like I said, find another career. And I was Just the cameraman! My reporters, women included, were tough as nails. There is a reason they make top end Microphones built like a tank. Have one of those shoved up your nose lol.

That makes sense. 

There is definitely different types of activism videos one can make. Take someone like Nas daily, which is pretty much all positive stuff. 

Well a person could just pick and choose all feel good stories and that is OK. Nothing wrong with that. But that doesn't reflect real life, at least not as a TV stations looks at it. I guess you could just follow what you are into to and be happy. Might not kick your dog or beat your wife, or the opposite when you get home lol.

11 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

Well a person could just pick and choose all feel good stories and that is OK. Nothing wrong with that. But that doesn't reflect real life, at least not as a TV stations looks at it. I guess you could just follow what you are into to and be happy. Might not kick your dog or beat your wife, or the opposite when you get home lol.

come on I bet you got some fun out of pulling peoples strings, you still do it on here?

to clarify better what I'm looking for, I'm already a member of that acrivist group. I wish to shoot mini interview with them about our topics. that's why I'm looking for a special style to emulate, I can direct those interview calmly (select location, and every aspect). do you have any syle to suggest me considering this?

29 minutes ago, Dan Wake said:

this is really funny spot lol

tbh, thats ~vintage~ michael bay

tons of shots, tons of angles, etc. it does show a lot of style

you have to find things that you admire in order to emulate them. find something that you like, and post it, maybe that would help