The strong ARM of the law - Leica and DJI may be swept up in Trump's blacklisting war, as Huawei suppliers melt away under pressure

Andrew Reid

8 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

LOL You make me laugh, boy, how old are you? Second time I ask you ; ) So, you don't even answer one single question addressed to you. Nevertheless, you know my view is "not correct". What's my view BTW? Maybe you can teach about that, no? ; ) haha

I also see you don't read my posts or you don't understand my English on them, hence your remarks and questions already answered before if you'd have read them... : D

I am not here to play games of any kind, not even to discuss politics. All my previous posts were focused on facts, figures. Opinion matter was actually a minority there.

What really frightens me on average Trumpist is the intellectual level of him. I don't even mention 'her' because I struggle to imagine how a woman could support such sexist persona. Puzzles me for real : -)

I'm 54 - How old are you?

You need to go back and look up U.S. political propaganda from the 1950-'60's and see how close it resembles what we see today. That should enlighten you a little.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
18 minutes ago, Skip77 said:

I'm 54 - How old are you?

You need to go back and look up U.S. political propaganda from the 1950-'60's and see how close it resembles what we see today. That should enlighten you a little.

Really??

I am old enough to have lived at first hand and researched the earlier years, decades, centuries before that and to open my mouth, I am 49.

Still on your precedent content, what post you mentioned?! Some other 'fake news'? : D What facts I ignore? Are they facts? Facts or pure interpretation as such instead, humm? ; -)

7 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Really??

I am old enough to have lived at first hand and researched the earlier years, decades, centuries before that and to open my mouth, I am 49.

Still on your precedent content, what post you mentioned?! Some other 'fake news'? : D What facts I ignore? Are they facts? Facts or pure interpretation as such instead, humm? ; -)

I didn't call any news fake. More then a few post from users have tried to get you to understand America and what it like and not you're Google search view. 

We both did not live thru the 1950's and 1960's so it might enlighten you to see that the political handbook for liberals and conservatives has not changes at all. 

8 minutes ago, Skip77 said:

I didn't call any news fake. More then a few post from users have tried to get you to understand America and what it like and not you're Google search view. 

We both did not live thru the 1950's and 1960's so it might enlighten you to see that the political handbook for liberals and conservatives has not changes at all. 

America is not your property, your personal experience neither. It is even funny you intend to come here to teach me 50s or 60s history of this country or this same planet we all live in.

5 minutes ago, Skip77 said:

No one was triggered by the gifs you posted.  

Nor your perspective.

1 minute ago, Emanuel said:

America is not your property, your personal experience neither. It is even funny you come here to teach me 50s or 60s history of your country or this same planet we all live in.

Nor your perspective.

I think you are tired and cannot comprehend.  As an American, America is my personal experience and it's definitely not yours. You seem obsessed with American politics so doing research will allow you to learn a little. You said you know all about America and it's economy and politics so you should already know about the 50's and 60's. 

You never answered what country you live in......

12 minutes ago, Skip77 said:

I think you are tired and cannot comprehend.  As an American, America is my personal experience and it's definitely not yours. You seem obsessed with American politics so doing research will allow you to learn a little. You said you know all about America and it's economy and politics so you should already know about the 50's and 60's. 

You never answered what country you live in......

You think, seems to you, you speak about your personal experience...? Better now : )

I have lived in so many of them that would confound you a bit, I believe. I am not used to spend many weeks or months when happens in the same country. My experience with US doesn't come only from books.

I didn't say I know all about anything, I just inferred I know enough to have accurate information about America, Economics and History as for instance, yes : -)

• Super Members
6 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

I really don't think you want me to go into the fine details of it. Might be a bit embarrassing for a lot of people on here.

Apologies if I have inadvertently offended you with that remark Don.

It was just a failed attempt at some levity based on your personal ability to cause trouble in an empty house ;)

On 5/28/2019 at 1:25 PM, Skip77 said:

Do you mean the fear of Communism?