The strong ARM of the law - Leica and DJI may be swept up in Trump's blacklisting war, as Huawei suppliers melt away under pressure

Andrew Reid

2 minutes ago, Mokara said:

Since the US is actively trying to pull my countries economy down for no obvious reason other than it might somehow benefit the US economy, I would beg to differ. Maybe if you lived somewhere else you might see things more clearly.

Enlighten me then. How is the U.S. trying to pull your countries economy down?

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
27 minutes ago, Skip77 said:

You refuse to answer the question. Unemployment rate has always been the benchmark of economy in the U.S. The only time it's dumped on is for political reasons. 

I'm talking about your view on the U.S. and not one person... You can't seem to separate you views about the U.S. and that one person? Why? You are biased and you're showing it.

If you lived or grew up in the U.S. you would know that we are all Americans and whoever is in office doesn't make us who we are. I'm proud to be an American and he has nothing to do with who's in office. 

You say. Nothing more : ) Who here is against such pride? Where's my bias? To care about America in a different way of your perspective? Where I put America and Trump in the same basket when I'm saying exactly the opposite?!

What the hell you know where I lived or grew up? Because I spell US other than U.S.? LOL It should be that the case or my non-native English? haha

I am biased because I focus the world other than only US and you don't give a damn for the rest of planet?! ; )

I answered to you that unemployment is a general problem beyond American economy.

And I think my post with the nonfarm payroll chart ('the benchmark') for the last decade or Clinton's record job creation (22.7 million) says a bit about the leftover already posted in the pages back. Please go there and read them again, maybe they can enlighten you better ; -)

9 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

You say. Nothing more : ) Who here is against such pride? Where's my bias? To care about America in a different way of your perspective? Where I put America and Trump in the same basket when I'm saying exactly the opposite?!

What the hell you know where I lived or grew up? Because I spell US other than U.S.? LOL It should be that the case or my non-native English? haha

I am biased because I focus the world other than US and you don't give a damn for the rest of planet?! ; )

I answered to you that unemployment is a general problem beyond American economy.

And I think my post with the nonfarm payroll chart for the last decade or Clinton's record job creation (22.7 million) says a bit about the leftover already posted in the pages back. Please go there and read them again, maybe they can enlighten you better : -)

Please stop talking about the U.S. economy. You're biased toward the U.S. and it's obvious. 

I'm also not going to play political games with you because I don't and because you don't live here. I care about the whole planet sure I do. I can't comment much about other countries because unless I live there or am really connected to other countries then I don't know anything about what it's like and living in those other countries. I'll run my mouth about my country all I want but not other countries.

I'm also smarter then you because I know what polls or data is written and what political gain is trying to be reached with each report. 

In the U.S.A. the economy is doing well. 

6 minutes ago, Mokara said:

Not heard of tariffs imposed in the name of "national security"?

What country do you live in or are you from?

1 minute ago, Mokara said:

I live close enough to know that as individuals Americans are great, but collectively they are dumbasses.

What country are you from and where do you live now? What up with being so secret about this?

3 minutes ago, webrunner5 said:

I am not sure what country you are from?  Was it Hong Kong?

The border is a few kilometers away, so not Hong Kong ?

1 minute ago, Skip77 said:

What country are you from and where do you live now? What up with being so secret about this?

If you read my posts over the years you would know.

36 minutes ago, Skip77 said:

Please stop talking about the U.S. economy. You're biased based on Trump and can't separate him from the people of this country. 

I'm also not going to play political games with you because I don't and because you don't live here. I care about the whole planet sure I do. I can't comment much about other countries because unless I live there or am really connected to other countries then I don't know anything about what it's like and living in those other countries. I'll run my mouth abut my country all I want but not other countries.

I'm also smarter then you because I know what polls or data is written and what political gain is trying to be reached with each report. 

In the U.S.A. the economy is doing well.

"Please stop", why? Because you say so or don't like what you read from me?

Moreover and "about the US economy"... What do you know about my job connections with US economy? It is my daily life, dude! : ) There's also a worker here dealing with US! Should I ask your approval from now on too? LOL Hilarious...

I am biased based on Trump, why? Because I don't eat his propaganda?

I "can't separate" Trump "from the people of this country", because you say so and want to sell such lie to any reader who did NOT read my posts?

The argument I don't live in US, this doesn't mean I don't know the economy of the country or I am not "really connected" to US as you even hinted so in your own text actually, even if involuntary.

That principle that you're entitled to 'open the mouth' about US but not others, is your cup of tea. Don't dare to judge the rest of the people for your own, OK? To each his/her own. Give that democratic right to the others : ))

The part you say you're smarter (oh boy *sigh* you know nothing about whoever on the skills to manage and interpret data, so better to be quiet on that one... take my advice accurately in the most sincere and 'fair play' way) only asks from me a single question now: how old are you? : -)

1 hour ago, Mokara said:

The border is a few kilometers away, so not Hong Kong ?

If you read my posts over the years you would know.

Ahh it is a Eh! thing. I really am not sure why the US is busting your balls other than Trade deals I suppose.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/6-points-of-u-s-canada-trade-friction/

And this interview might clear up what Trump is looking to do in the long run on trade. It is Long overdue. You have to go the the end of that video and the one I am talking about starts. Weird you can't direct link it.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/bannon-built-the-wall-over-the-weekend-140449962.html

The trouble also resides in the wrong perspective we all live in different countries other than share the same planet beyond the diversity of cultures (co)existent here. Planet Earth.

Quite sincerely... and following so many years living in different latitudes and longitudes for a few decades, I can assure this is the most wrong perception on the human being I could ever guess to watch one day. A real fiction. Truly misleading. A misconception which invariably ends in prejudice.

Never sci-fi of yesterday was so wrong about the present we live today.

Sad to see it to enter in the third decade of XXI century.

52 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

The trouble also resides in the wrong perspective we all live in different countries other than share the same planet beyond the diversity of cultures (co)existent here. Planet Earth.

Quite sincerely... and following so many years living in different latitudes and longitudes for a few decades, I can assure this is the most wrong perception on the human being I could ever guess to watch one day. A real fiction. Truly misleading. A misconception which invariably ends in prejudice.

The misconception happens when one acts on ones notion of how "they heard" the U.S. is. 

Maybe you watch to many Netflix docs about America.

21 minutes ago, Skip77 said:

The misconception happens when one acts on ones notion of how "they heard" the U.S. is. 

Maybe you watch to many Netflix docs about America.

Stop you your nonsense... You didn't answer me on my questions, not even one! You intend to teach me anything, though! LOL : )

I don't want to be unpleasant to you and address you something I read someone else here saying to some other a few days ago, but you know nothing about me. Nothing. Zero. Stop to presume anything. Stop to guess on something you can't. You have no idea what you're telling about me to you. Sounds abusive to not say pathetic, only because I don't want to give you such back.

Last but not least, it is not "then" but "than" from one of your previous posts, it is not "to" but "too" in this latter one.

Sorry to have to correct you. Coming from a non-native English speaker sounds even more strange, isn't it? : D

You just speak to me like you share the same level or even higher haha when we actually are at several miles away indeed. Just not such difference is geographic miles away ; -)

14 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Stop you your nonsense... You didn't answer me on my questions, not even one! You intend to teach me anything, though! LOL : )

I don't want to be unpleasant to you and address you something I read someone else here saying to some other a few days ago, but you know nothing about me. Nothing. Zero. Stop to presume anything. Stop to guess on something you can't. You have no idea what you're telling about me to you. Sounds abusive to not say pathetic, only because I don't want to give you such back.

Last but not least, it is not "then" but "than" from one of your previous posts, it is not "to" but "too" in this latter one.

Sorry to have to correct you. Coming from a non-native English speaker sounds even more strange, isn't it? : D

You just speak to me like you share the same level or even higher haha when we actually are at several miles away indeed. Just not such difference is geographic miles away ; -)

You have a view about America that's not correct. Have you lived in America before? spent time here? If so then fine but if not why so many comment directed at America? Why waste your time, so much time? 

You don't answer questions asked of you, like what country do you live In or from? I'm also not playing the political games with you. You have other post about America and it's politics and trade deals that you made you views known and other don't agree with. These other people posted facts that you ignore or don't admit to be true. So I'm not playing this political game with you. 

51 minutes ago, Skip77 said:

You have a view about America that's not correct. Have you lived in America before? spent time here? If so then fine but if not why so many comment directed at America? Why waste your time, so much time? 

You don't answer questions asked of you, like what country do you live In or from? I'm also not playing the political games with you. You have other post about America and it's politics and trade deals that you made you views known and other don't agree with. These other people posted facts that you ignore or don't admit to be true. So I'm not playing this political game with you. 

LOL You make me laugh, boy, how old are you? Second time I ask you ; ) So, you don't even answer one single question addressed to you. Nevertheless, you know my view is "not correct". What's my view BTW? Maybe you can teach about that, no? ; -) haha

I also see you don't read my posts or you don't understand my English on them, hence your remarks and questions already answered before if you'd have read them... : D

I am not here to play games of any kind, not even to discuss politics. All my previous posts were focused on facts, figures. Opinion matter was actually a minority there.

What really frightens me on average Trumpist is the intellectual level of him. I don't even mention 'her' because I struggle to imagine how a female could support such sexist persona. Puzzles me for real : -)