The strong ARM of the law - Leica and DJI may be swept up in Trump's blacklisting war, as Huawei suppliers melt away under pressure

Andrew Reid

We won’t go against anyone if one follows the rule and respect to others effort. However, a lot of China based companies are notorious for their habit of IP theft around the world. It is not sole case of Huawei being part of it but no doubt she did quite a lot.

Huawei's Espionage Plans Confirmed by Ridiculously Incriminating Emails (Stole IP from T-mobile)

https://www.androidheadlines.com/2019/01/huawei-t-mobile-ridiculous-corporate-espionage-emails.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/technology/2019/02/28/huawei-pleads-not-guilty-accusations-it-stole-t-mobiles-trade-secrets

Huawei suspected to have stolen Akhan’s Diamond glass technology, targeted by FBI at CES 2019

https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/02/05/huawei-suspected-to-have-stolen-akhans-diamond-glass-technology-targeted-by-fbi-at-ces-2019/

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2019-02-04/huawei-sting-offers-rare-glimpse-of-u-s-targeting-chinese-giant

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/huawei-akhan-semiconductor-202413843.html

Huawei P30 Pro alleged to be querying China servers behind the scenes

https://en.ocworkbench.com/huawei-p30-pro-alleged-to-be-querying-china-servers-behind-the-scenes/

https://www.taiwannews.com.tw/en/news/3685669

By the way, how many innovators in kickstarters mourned for their loss when doing business with the Chinese manufacturers? Who does have empathy for them?

IP Theft: Crowdfunding sites are being harvested by Chinese counterfeiters

https://www.chinalawblog.com/2019/02/kickstarter-and-china-manufacturing-youve-got-it-all-wrong.html

Kickstarter and China Manufacturing: You’ve Got it All Wrong

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/ip-theft-crowdfunding-sites-are-being-harvested-by_b_580bbee3e4b099c43431971b

She is not alone. Other than IP theft, ZTE just helped China government doing business with Iran remotely that ignored the sanctions. This is epic fail case to China because ZTE is too stupid to ask a Jewish lawyer to handle the documents. :joy: :joy: :joy:

US slaps China’s ZTE with 7-year components ban for breaching terms of sanctions settlement

https://www.scmp.com/business/companies/article/2142002/us-slaps-zte-seven-year-components-ban-breaching-terms-sanctions

And the most horrible thing is China see morality is nothing on the critical bio-tech.

China baby gene editing claim 'dubious'.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-46342195

No doubt, the technology innovation is strong in China in certain area. But it is meaningless if morality is eliminated. It is so tired to explain why Huawei and other Chinese companies do not deserve your sympathy. Mourning for a loss of optical zoom smartphone just proves how short-sight of oneself.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
8 hours ago, DBounce said:

you are free to ride a horse... or bicycle... or skateboard... or pogo stick. Really it’s all perfectly fine with the rest of the world.

Hey, totally unexpected, I started to collect your precious claims of racist arrogant attitude, so I'm proud to be thief too against at least one authentic believer of especial kind of morality  of USA-leading-West policy: exclusive right to spy and steal from everyone everywhere... And interesting care to polluted area... So please, go on with them :)

USA1.jpg

USA2.jpg

USA3.jpg

When people have a political agenda, humm...

For a camera forum account just created a week ago, seven posts and 10 votes in a single thread -- all of them in this political(!) single thread, more than anyone of us over here for years, that dozen of links means...

...well, it is what it is.

In some other word(s), smells at distance to... FAKE.

Who are you? What's your beef against your target, humm?

It is not a new thing I can tell you that. When I was in the service in the 60's there were a lot of hatred for America in most foreign countries I was in. And I was in a lot of them. I think a lot of it was jealously then, and probably a fear of loosing their identity, becoming Westernized added to it. I can see both points at the time. Now, not so sure. Trump hatred I guess. And well hell, easy to blame someone else for your failures also.

Personally from the time I was young I think the whole world is going to shit. Sure some economic gain in some poor countries, but there is more unrest in the world now than there ever was in my lifetime. Just a lot of good, old, hate. The best days are over for most countries. And it ain't coming back anytime soon, if ever.

1 hour ago, webrunner5 said:

It is not a new thing I can tell you that. When I was in the service in the 60's there were a lot of hatred for America in most foreign countries I was in. And I was in a lot of them. I think a lot of it was jealously then, and probably a fear of loosing their identity, becoming Westernized added to it. I can see both points at the time. Now, not so sure. Trump hatred I guess. And well hell, easy to blame someone else for your failures also.

Personally from the time I was young I think the whole world is going to shit. Sure some economic gain in some poor countries, but there is more unrest in the world now than there ever was in my lifetime. Just a lot of good, old, hate. The best days are over for most countries. And it ain't coming back anytime soon, if ever.

God Bless you for your service. My grandfather has 3 Purple Hearts and is buried at Arlington. I'm surprised by the love for China. It's the good guy bad guy thing and the USA is not the bad guy. If the America is the bad guy then who the hell is the good guys? 

• Super Members
1 hour ago, webrunner5 said:

It is not a new thing I can tell you that. When I was in the service in the 60's there were a lot of hatred for America in most foreign countries I was in. And I was in a lot of them. 

Sounds like more than a coincidence that mate ;)

5 hours ago, Emanuel said:

When people have a political agenda, humm...

For a camera forum account just created a week ago, seven posts and 10 votes in a single thread -- all of them in this political(!) single thread, more than anyone of us over here for years, that dozen of links means...

...well, it is what it is.

In some other word(s), smells at distance to... FAKE.

Who are you? What's your beef against your target, humm?

Thanks for your reminding. I walked around EOSHD and keep following the posts at the very beginning. May be I should ask @Andrew Reid why I can't log in by my facebook account due to the app problem and that's why I have to register an account to speak up. That's not so surprising to me that why you think there is a political agenda because all of us have it. I am not going to prove myself how FAKE am I because it doesn't affect how true my perspective is. You are just in the world of unbalance information. Let me borrow your logic to analyse the credibility of a person. That's an youtuber called Nathan Rich who goes against the act of US government prosecuting Huawei and tries to produce a documentary by his own money telling the truth of China. Well, I can't wait to see it because it is the first time I find a western guy stand by China in high profile and the gesture is quite similar to the spinners in Mainland China. Let's wait and see how sincere the story can be. (Don't forget I am a Chinese in Hong Kong, I know how to judge.)

By the way, if you find the opinion of the youtuber great, just like his video because that's nothing I can do to block your way. But I know CCP is smiling.

6 hours ago, Skip77 said:

I never knew the United States was hated so much. Blows my mind. It's show propaganda is alive and well. @Emanuel  Tell me where your hatred for the United States comes from? 

Oh God, what silly nonsense is that?? Where did you get anything from my posts to read such lack of perspective? Read them again please, OK...?!

@webrunner5 I hope that approval vote up there on his remark is just about the first phrase written with that post, the only part I can subscribe (but) when due.

Other than that, it is mere insulting, maybe just coming from an extreme and careless input of an idle reader, in any case, the problem of a few of you here is that totalitarian premise primary to those who believe "who is not with me, it is against me..." Too poor, much mindless attitude. And yet, dangerous : X

So for a couple of you, America is for Trump and the Trumpists, is that so?

Because the only fussy propaganda existent for the subject matter is this usual approach to distort facts and boldly call them 'fake news' in the end.

That heinous Goebbels principle: "If you repeat a lie often enough, people will believe it, and you will even come to believe it yourself."

The only reality that I know is the work I have made in the US. More than a feature movie as producer so far. This is my America but yours too, whether you like it or not... America is not Trump! (E : -)

9 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

Oh God, what silly nonsense is that?? Where did you get anything from my posts to read such lack of perspective? Read them again, OK...?!

@webrunner5 I hope that approval vote up there on his remark is just about the first phrase written with that post, the only part I can subscribe (but) when due.

Other than that, it is mere insulting, maybe just coming from an extreme and careless input of an idle reader, in any case, the problem of a few of you here is that totalitarian premise primary to whom is not with me, it is against me... Too poor, much mindless attitude.

So for a couple of you, America is for Trump and the Trumpists, is that so?

Because the only fussy propaganda existent for the subject matter is this usual approach to distort facts and boldly call them 'fake news' in the end.

The only reality that I know is the work I have made in the US. More than a feature movie so far. This is my America but yours too, whether you like it or not... America is not Trump! (E : -)

If I'm wrong about how you feel about the U.S. then my bad. Unemployment is 3.9% and that's all it is. Not sure where the charts and graphs and charts you keep posting about comes from. I was born in this country and love my country. Why bring up Trump? That's a total clueless out of touch with America comment from you. Very stereotypical  and expected of you. 

How can you live in the U.S. and have it so wrong about the U.S.?

My charts and data quoted are real numbers. Sources are clear. Nothing is obscure there. If they don't fit you or your perspective, well, that's something you need to find out why...

I didn't say I live in US, the same way you wrongly inferred I am against America or yet perhaps the same basis for your own beliefs about Trump from his filthy propaganda?

I only said I am deeply connected with US. I really am. You won't find any bias from me towards this country other than my concern about the situation of America in every ways. I even wrote "what affects America, affects the world" and it was not the only quote of mine in the same class.

So, half America who did not vote Trump, the most part of American citizens from a non-democratic US Electoral College BTW (where's the principle 'one citizen, one vote' ?) it is also to be wrong about America? ; -)

48 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

My charts and data quoted are real numbers. Sources are clear. Nothing is obscure there. If they don't fit you or your perspective, well, that's something you need to find out why...

I didn't say I live in US, the same way you wrongly inferred I am against America or yet perhaps the same basis for your own beliefs about Trump from his filthy propaganda?

I only said I am deeply connected with US. I really am. You won't find any bias from me towards this country other than my concern about the situation of America in every ways. I even wrote "what affects America, affects the world" and it was not the only quote of mine in the same class.

So, half America who did not vote Trump, the most part of American citizens from a non-democratic US Electoral College BTW (where's the principle 'one citizen, one vote' ?) it is also to be wrong about America? ; -)

What bothers you about 3.9% unemployment in the U.S.? and don't talk in riddles this time.

What riddles? There's no riddles. Or you see anything plain dumb or simple on here? I just see the audience who supports Trump to be the most inarticulate and narrowest episode of human mind history of last decades. Unemployment is a matter of many variables, there's no B&W to see. And not an exclusive of US ; ) What's hard to find out from such equations?

7 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

Most of it stems from arrogance and the assumption that the US way of life is better than everything else, something they are not shy about saying. If you live in another country obviously this is not going to go down well. Attempts to impose US authority and jurisdiction in other countries is also not well received for obvious reasons. If some other country did the same thing to the US there would be an almighty outcry in America. Why do Americans think foreign countries would react in a different way?

9 minutes ago, Emanuel said:

What riddles? There's no riddles. Or you see anything plain dumb or simple on here? I just see the audience who supports Trump to be the most inarticulate and narrowest episode of human mind history of last decades. Unemployment is a matter of many variables, there's no B&W to see. And not an exclusive of US ; ) What's hard to find out from such equations?

You refuse to answer the question. Unemployment rate has always been the benchmark of economy in the U.S. The only time it's dumped on is for political reasons. 

I'm talking about your view on the U.S. and not one person... You can't seem to separate you views about the U.S. and that one person? Why? You are biased and you're showing it.

If you lived or grew up in the U.S. you would know that we are all Americans and whoever is in office doesn't make us who we are. I'm proud to be an American and he has nothing to do with who's in office. 

3 minutes ago, Mokara said:

Most of it stems from arrogance and the assumption that the US way of life is better than everything else, something they are not shy about saying. If you live in another country obviously this is not going to go down well. Attempts to impose US authority and jurisdiction in other countries is also not well received for obvious reasons. If some other country did the same thing to the US there would be an almighty outcry in America. Why do Americans think foreign countries would react in a different way?

What county in this thread is the one being attacked? Did I call out the U.K or another country? Every county has issues and China has gotten support over the U.S. in this thread and you can call that anything you like but that ass backwards. You guys don't have a clue and have no idea who's the enemy and who's the friend. 

1 hour ago, Skip77 said:

If I'm wrong about how you feel about the U.S. then my bad. Unemployment is 3.9% and that's all it is. Not sure where the charts and graphs and charts you keep posting about comes from. I was born in this country and love my country. Why bring up Trump? That's a total clueless out of touch with America comment from you. Very stereotypical  and expected of you. 

How can you live in the U.S. and have it so wrong about the U.S.?

So? Unemployment rates in many European countries are at the same level. It has nothing to do with Trump's policies. Economic performance in the US has steadily improved from the Republican's 2008 economic crash, and that has been due to Obama's economic polices. Trump has been claiming credit for what Obama did. US performance right now is a result of the Obama years, not Trump's policies. It usually takes a considerable length of time for a particular president's policies to start manifesting itself on the economy, normally you have to wait 4 -8 years for that to happen.

For example, the economy was great during Clinton's tenure, but really it was mostly due to pragmatic decisions Bush Senior made, although he never got credit for it and got voted out of office before his policies started to yield results.

6 minutes ago, Skip77 said:

You refuse to answer the question. Unemployment rate has always been the benchmark of economy in the U.S. The only time it's dumped on is for political reasons. 

I'm talking about your view on the U.S. and not one person... You can't seem to separate you views about the U.S. and that one person? Why? You are biased and you're showing it.

If you lived or grew up in the U.S. you would know that we are all Americans and whoever is in office doesn't make us who we are. I'm proud to be an American and he has nothing to do with who's in office. 

What county in this thread is the one being attacked? Did I call out the U.K or another country? Every county has issues and China has gotten support over the U.S. in this thread and you can call that anything you like but that ass backwards. You guys don't have a clue and have no idea who's the enemy and who's the friend. 

Since the US is actively trying to pull my countries economy down for no obvious reason other than it might somehow benefit the US economy, I would beg to differ. Maybe if you lived somewhere else you might see things more clearly.

1 minute ago, Mokara said:

So? Unemployment rates in many European countries are at the same level. It has nothing to do with Trump's policies. Economic performance in the US has steadily improved from the Republican's 2008 economic crash, and that has been due to Obama's economic polices. Trump has been claiming credit for what Obama did. US performance right now is a result of the Obama years, not Trump's policies. It usually takes a considerable length of time for a particular president's policies to start manifesting itself on the economy, normally you have to wait 4 -8 years for that to happen.

For example, the economy was great during Clinton's tenure, but really it was mostly due to pragmatic decisions Bush Senior made, although he never got credit for it and got voted out of office before his policies started to yield results.

Did I say who was responsible for the 3.9% unemployment rate?  No I didn't.  

You don't live in the U.S either do you?

1 minute ago, webrunner5 said:

I really don't think you want me to go into the fine details of it. Might be a bit embarrassing for a lot of people on here.

Oh, please do.......... in fact let's make a documentary about it.

Just now, Mokara said:

Since the US is actively trying to pull my countries economy down for no obvious reason other than it might somehow benefit the US economy, I would beg to differ. Maybe if you lived somewhere else you might see things more clearly.

It works both ways.

1 minute ago, Skip77 said:

Oh, please do.......... in fact let's make a documentary about it.

Nah, you really don't want to know either.