Panasonic FF L-mount Cine camera coming

ntblowz

1 minute ago, Video Hummus said:

Dude, chill out. What is your problem. Why does it bother you people like the GH5 and use it to create quality content for two years. Did the GH5 steal your girlfriend/boyfriend? Based on your posts you seem like an angry person.

Maybe I can help. From mr Skip77 logic, GH5 is system of the past, and as such, people who still love and use it simply hate progress, of whom mr Skip77 feel himself as protector, because he knows what is road map and future - as well as GH5 relict-pensioners, being metaphorical ghosts from past, don't know anything about path to the future, and so they represent certain iteration of dark force against which mr Skip77  always remonstrate bravely and resolutely. As such defined haters, GH5 users deserve special treatment against their contamination influence.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 minute ago, anonim said:

Maybe I can help. From mr Skip77 logic, GH5 is system of the past, and as such, people who still love and use it simply hate progress, of whom mr Skip77 feel himself as protector, because he knows what is road map and future - as well as GH5 relict-pensioners, being metaphorical ghosts from past, don't know anything about path to the future, and so they represent certain iteration of dark force against which mr Skip77  always remonstrate bravely and resolutely. As such defined haters, GH5 users deserve special treatment against their contamination influence.

Oh man don’t feed his anger. I suggest that they take a calm walk in the woods with a camera (any camera, I don’t care) before they die of a heart attack. 

On 6/1/2019 at 12:46 PM, anonim said:

Annunciation that they have not yet decided... Price is not decided... IBIS yes or no... HDMI out what who knows... Heat safe but will safely stop if heat become dangerous... Not just confusion and disaster, but more and more looks to me as new margin of desperate shameless testing game.

Here's some sunshine that  @anonim  posted. WoW! this just makes your heart feel warmer doesn't it?

1 hour ago, Skip77 said:

But as GH5 owners don't justify your investment by pushing opinion comments about a system that's outdated and and like its not. 

I mean, it's not. There still no camera in its price range that can do everything it does. Whether you acknowledge that or not doesn't make it not true. 

1 hour ago, Skip77 said:

Does Panasonic make fast pro glass for the GH5?

They literally are just releasing the 10-25 f/1.7 zoom, so yeah, they are. 

1 hour ago, Skip77 said:

Panasonic flag ship hybrid was the GH5, was, not anymore. That seems to bother you for some reason. Panasonic could have easily introduced the GH6 to the market and let that camera bridge the gap to it's cine lineup. They did not and I trust they did this for a reason and that reason is cine is moving toward full frame sensors for all the next gen cine cameras. The proof is what glass is being developed for FF cine sensors. It's called a road map and the future. 

No, the only thing that bothers me is the hyperbolic BS you spew out that has no basis in fact. 

As nonsensical as Panny was with the S1H roll out, if you don't think they're working on a GH6 you're out of your mind.

I'm sorry for contributing to the derailing of this thread!

31 minutes ago, anonim said:

I know you got the Pocket recently, did you get rid of the GH5?

4 minutes ago, newfoundmass said:

I mean, it's not. There still no camera in its price range that can do everything it does. Whether you acknowledge that or not doesn't make it not true. 

No, the only thing that bothers me is the hyperbolic BS you spew out that has no basis in fact. 

As nonsensical as Panny was with the S1H roll out, if you don't think they're working on a GH6 you're out of your mind.

2 plus years since the GH5 was released and you think it's coming out soon? That's fan boy talk all the way.

5 minutes ago, Skip77 said:

2 plus years since the GH5 was released and you think it's coming out soon? That's fan boy talk all the way.

Why does the GH5 upset you so much? Did someone throw one at you? I’d understand if that was the case. 

But think of it this way, both Panasonic and Blackmagic offer the market products much different to others. We all win. Hooray! 

P.s I think I might get an S1. 

9 minutes ago, Oliver Daniel said:

Why does the GH5 upset you so much? Did someone throw one at you? I’d understand if that was the case. 

But think of it this way, both Panasonic and Blackmagic offer the market products much different to others. We all win. Hooray! 

P.s I think I might get an S1. 

I never said I was upset did I? 

I would love to get the P4K but it's been backordered at the time I wanted to buy it.

22 minutes ago, newfoundmass said:

I'm sorry for contributing to the derailing of this thread!

My comments about the GH5 are my opinions and chaps like you need to realize that the GH5 isn't the cine camera you all want it to be. 

Maybe you bullied other people into submission about ever speaking negatively about the Gh5 but that doesn't work on me. 

The Gh5 was a good camera for the time but now it's not. 

1 minute ago, Geoff_L said:

Guys, you should not answer, seriously... he killed the z6 forum post with the same attacking, illogical-disturbing  behavior, like a palladin jumping on everyone for... hm, yes, good question, why ?

The manual to handle the guy is in the name : "skip".

You were the guy the sky was falling on and kept telling everyone about how low the Z6 prices were in the resale market. None off that was true except u claiming the sky was falling.

41 minutes ago, thebrothersthre3 said:

I know you got the Pocket recently, did you get rid of the GH5?

More precisely, I'm still waiting that Pocket being delivered to friend of my in UK (she wrote me that vendor informed her not before 10. јuly). Yes, unfortunately I had to sell GH5 for funding Pocket, especially while I'm occupied with other type of so-call creativity. But, depending of next type of my camera works involving, I can easy buy GH5 again... Having at the moment idea and attempt  to motivate some combine younger crew for filming, while also having free access to some great scenery and locations - my estimation is that RAW possibility and crowdfunding paper with provided specs closer to cinema standard, at the moment is more important for such plan than keeping GH5. (Although there's no doubt that indie feature film equally could be made with GH5 as well as XT3.) More decided factor is sentimental connection with Voigtlanders :) Having trough times all kinds of set-lenses, I'm so unwilling to sell them :) But I have DoP friends from whom I always could  borrow, say, Leica R's (that I sold to them once upon a time). 

22 minutes ago, Geoff_L said:

Guys, you should not answer, seriously... he killed the z6 forum post with the same attacking, illogical-disturbing  behavior, like a palladin jumping on everyone for... hm, yes, good question, why ?

The manual to handle the guy is in the name : "skip".

Problem for me is that that guy - so lovable living inside of its own movie Knight-against-Gorgona-type-of-enemies with dozens heads - is so almost innocently funny, and that I so greatly appreciate this forum also as some sort of relaxation resort zone :) But I'll of course retreat, respecting others (bloody China's or antiprogressive or past technology's or so agents).

30 minutes ago, anonim said:

More precisely, I'm still waiting that Pocket being delivered to friend of my in UK (she wrote me that vendor informed her not before 10. јuly). Yes, unfortunately I had to sell GH5 for funding Pocket, especially while I'm occupied with other type of so-call creativity. But, depending of next type of my camera works involving, I can easy buy GH5 again... Having at the moment idea and attempt  to motivate some combine younger crew for filming, while also having free access to some great scenery and locations - my estimation is that RAW possibility and crowdfunding paper with provided specs closer to cinema standard, at the moment is more important for such plan than keeping GH5. (Although there's no doubt that indie feature film equally could be made with GH5 as well as XT3.) More decided factor is sentimental connection with Voigtlanders :) Having trough times all kinds of set-lenses, I'm so unwilling to sell them :) But I have DoP friends from whom I always could  borrow, say, Leica R's (that I sold to them once upon a time). 

Problem for me is that that guy - so lovable living inside of its own movie Knight-against-Gorgona-type-of-enemies with dozens heads - is so almost innocently funny, and that I so greatly appreciate this forum also as some sort of relaxation resort zone :) But I'll of course retreat, respecting others (bloody China's or antiprogressive or past technology's or so agents).

It's called having an opinion and letting others do the same. I don't bash people because they are from another country like you do. 

How's ever heard of having hard feelog toward another country because camera gear cost less in that country? You still didn't answer what country you are from or live in.

11 minutes ago, Skip77 said:

It's called having an opinion and letting others do the same. I don't bash people because they are from another country like you do. 

How's ever heard of having hard feelog toward another country because camera gear cost less in that country? You still didn't answer what country you are from or live in.

Hey, you win and already destroyed my pretending mask behind was hidden (but not anymore) my hate on S1H, Panasonic, your grandfather, your country and you (and much more that you so generously don't like to make public). But, please, can we make some reconciliation, can you find some mercy dealing with people that have no such great insights, knowledge or reason to be proud on their family origin, success, on so clean and glorious national history or so? As you probably saw, I'm not the one here that feel uncovered in our inferiority and bad motivation under laser beams of your mind... so could you be so kind and forgive me and other our mistakes, and keep up with more gentle addressing?

2 minutes ago, anonim said:

Hey, you win and already destroyed my pretending mask behind was hidden (but not anymore) my hate on S1H, Panasonic, your grandfather, your country and you (and much more that you so generously don't like to make public). But, please, can we make some reconciliation, can you find some mercy dealing with people that have no such great insights, knowledge or reason to be proud on their family origin, success, on so clean and glorious national history or so? As you probably saw, I'm not the one here that feel uncovered in our inferiority and bad motivation under laser beams of your mind... so could you be so kind and forgive me and other our mistakes, and keep up with more gentle addressing?

I speak from more then a few people on the EOS that you are what we call a dickhead.