Panasonic FF L-mount Cine camera coming

ntblowz

38 minutes ago, IronFilm said:

The Sony FS700 was a popular camera for its time. 
The FS700 was the #1 choice by far for low budget super slow motion filming. 
And the FS700 was the #2 choice behind the C300 mk1 for a low/mid ish budget camera for general purpose.

That be true.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

This camera does exist and is already in the hands of some reputable camera stores in LA. I talked with one owner and they didn't reveal much except that it was a game changer and one of the best cameras that they had ever seen. I asked them "game changer? They said "yeah". They have it in their shop and are playing with it. Not to something to be taken lightly, especially with using the word game changer... Coming from Panny!!

9 minutes ago, TheRealOG said:

This camera does exist and is already in the hands of some reputable camera stores in LA. I talked with one owner and they didn't reveal much except that it was a game changer and one of the best cameras that they had ever seen. I asked them "game changer? They said "yeah". They have it in their shop and are playing with it. Not to something to be taken lightly, especially with using the word game changer... Coming from Panny!!

Wow that is Really interesting.

8 hours ago, Andrew Reid said:

Hope they don't leave out IBIS like they did with the GH5S.

I hope they have 2 models - one with IBIS and one without (this would appease everyone). 

Or they do have IBIS but have an IBIS lock mechanism. 

I know people bang on about IBIS rather obsessively, but theres a good reason for it. It's absolutely liberating. 

I would not say IBIS is a must have... they might have advanced EIS... like Hypersmooth or Rocksteady. It might be AI enhanced? The words "Game Changing" lend me to believe there must be some truly revolutionary features. It's quiet intriguing. With this much  buildup there had better be something ground-breaking included.

Im not sure about the latest claim @TheRealOG made? I've seen too many post about things with anonymous sources that don't pan out... but if true... we might be in for a real surprise.

Isn't this going to be the camera Panasonic said in October they were going to  start producing?

"The Japanese electronics company revealed the organic sensor to the world in February this year, but has now announced that it will begin production on a camera system capable of shooting 8K video. Currently called the AK-SHB 810, it will be the world’s first camera to incorporate an organic sensor and, according to Panasonic, will be a compact, box-type, multipurpose camera" here Techradar.

1173074812_pannyorganic8K.jpeg.77ec9506a8764a1e221257e9af88e5c5.jpeg

So Atomos is apparently announcing "BIG NEWS" at this show.  I wonder if this is connected to the Panasonic announcement? 

SmartSelect_20190525-102600_Gmail.jpg

35 minutes ago, RWR said:

Heh. Good way to put it, actually.

That's spell check for you. Until it gets "smart", it will continue to make us look like idiots ?... And once it gets smart it will try to take over the world?

1 hour ago, DBounce said:

So Atomos is apparently announcing "BIG NEWS" at this show.  I wonder if this is connected to the Panasonic announcement? 

SmartSelect_20190525-102600_Gmail.jpg

I think it's a large on set monitor with internal recording to two drives at a time. That can also be used as a grading monitor.

45 minutes ago, Andrew Reid said:

Enhance.

I see a Zacuto Gratical with HDMI cable, SDI not used.

I see a large matte box with small camera behind it... But follow focus is in a weird place, doesn't seem to be near the lens?

Looks like a EVA1 form factor

9 hours ago, DBounce said:

PLEASE, please announce ProRes RAW HDMI support for GH5S.

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Video Hummus said:

Looks like a EVA1 form factor

Not sure what gave you that idea. You can't see the camera at all behind the massive matte box.

Also the use of HDMI and the fact it's launching under Lumix branding would suggest an S1 form factor.

If it were a EVA1 form factor there would be an SDI cable going into that nice Zaucto EVF they are using from an SDI port on the camera.