New Canon Camera coming?

FilmMan

[url=http://www.canonrumors.com/]http://www.canonrumors.com/[/url]

4K concept dslr announcement??? April 15?  Or Ron Howard screening?  Maybe Canon attempting to corner the market? 

This would make sense.  There are rumours of a sub c300 coming and an above c300 model coming.

The mystery continues.

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
Yeah i saw this.. It looks exciting.  I tell you, i really wanna wait to see all the cameras coming out before i get one.  But i'll never get one and i just wanna make something already! Lol....  I think in the end, the hacked GH2 will still stand tall..  Plus the invite says "exclusive screening", so it may just be the Ron Howard thing...  It's cinema EOS continuing a story though, so it could be the 4k dslr, but it will be $10,000 probably and thus, still out of reach. 

The math is beyond me but since the C300 is a 4k sensor and through oversampling it gets 1080 - is it at all possible that Canon would shock everyone and unleash a firmware update (free or paid) for the C300 to unleash greater resolution?

Possible?

The new Canon Cinema lenses are 4k and they were announced at the same time.

If not then they are really in a weird spot having to create something less or more expensive.