SmallHD Focus arm with A7iii

Jakebake

I just got a SmallHD focus for my A7iii and might be over my head but I am trying to just use it for photography to better check focus and composition. The included arm is awesome but I want to also be able to use the monitor on camera when I have either the flash trigger on or an on camera flash. I currently have the smallrig l backet attachment which I like to keep on for using with a tripod. 

I am uploading some pictures so you can see. I think if I could get the monitor a little more forward (towards me) then it could work. Just not sure what attachments or out there that could be best. I'd like to still keep the articulating function as well if possible. 

20190516_212716.jpg

20190516_212722.jpg

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
1 hour ago, webrunner5 said:

A small Magic Arm ought to work for you?

Thanks for the reply. Would you mind linking to a good one of what you mean? I'm new to this so dont know all the different attachments.  I've tried looking but there is just so many and so many mixed reviews. I do like the arm that came with it just wish I could get it to work because it is nice how easy it is to rotate the monitor. 

I have bought some for really good money and they suck. Yeah it's tough to find a good one. But this one is not too bad. It locks tight which is a Good thing. There are better ones, but not for that kind of money that I know of. I hope someone else on here has other suggestions. You Really have to have a short and long Magic Arm if you get serious about this stuff. They are amazing, and a lifesaver. Truly Magic. ?

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1055580-REG/ikan_ma_207_7_articulating_arm_for.html#customerReview