reluctantly selling my kowa 16H with redstan clamps!

Rob Bannister

Hi everyone, 

So Im going to sell my Kowa 16H to fund a Trump lens, I got really good at the dual focus thing. This lens is in perfect shape, focus is smooth and I dont think there is any paint or exterior wear on it. I also have nice matching red stan clamps for attaching the lens to the taking lens and for attaching 72mm filters.

Im only looking to recover my cost, $880 + shipping and this is not even including the cost of the clamps. IM a regular here and will not leave anyone high and dry also Im not charging the ridiculous amount that was recently posted.

I paid about 625Euro for the lens and 70GBP for the clamps. Which works out to a little over $860CAD for the lens and $110 for the clamps.

$960 - $80 = $880CAD

Im dealing with canadian dollars so you may get a break depending on what currency you are working with.

Here are some photos, I think Im going to miss the clamps even they are so well made. I'm going to use this lens as much as possible till its gone too. Let me know if you have any questions, I think I'm being reasonable on my asking price.

kowa001.JPG

kowa002.JPG

kowa003.JPG

kowa004.JPG

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs

I have never used that lens before but 85mm is a great focal length for a 2X anamorphic. I used a nikon 50mm 1.4D with it and it had a slight amount of vignetting...well slight being how far into frame but it was noticeable. The 58mm helios worked better and then on my nikon when I went into dx or crop mode it was great and thats around 80mm. I was just going through some nice video I shot with it while I was away, I can post something tomorrow maybe. Here is a still from video I shot on a fuji xe-1 crop sensor and nikon 50mm. 

965212_10152574460252195_1771818172_o.jp

• 3 weeks later...