Tascam DR-10C - Stopped working

Thpriest

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
15 hours ago, webrunner5 said:

Ahh come on the DSR5P - $3,189, you probably spend that much money a year on coffee. 😬

No interest whatsoever in the DSR5P for me, it's only dual channel 

Do see I linked to the wrong one, I meant this:

https://www.lectrosonics.com/dsr4.html 

I want that sexy quad channel DSR4!  US$4.5K each. 

https://www.gothamsound.com/product/dsr4-four-channel-digital-slot-receiver-pre-order-deposit 

As for coffee, I'm a 20c coffee man. 

On 4/22/2022 at 12:15 PM, newfoundmass said:

I know there are better options out there that would do the same thing that I use it for, but during the pandemic and all the uncertainty it has brought, I really realized that instead of "upgrading" stuff I'd use it until the wheels fall off. I've spent thousands and thousands of dollars over the years that, in hindsight, I didn't NEED to spend. If I hadn't I would've been in a much better position after nearly 2 years of canceled jobs, etc.

So this is funny... just a couple days after posting this a friend gave me a really, really good deal on a Panasonic S5, and so I am now the owner of a Panasonic Lumix S5 🤦‍♂️

6 hours ago, newfoundmass said:

So this is funny... just a couple days after posting this a friend gave me a really, really good deal on a Panasonic S5, and so I am now the owner of a Panasonic Lumix S5 🤦‍♂️

ha! Niiiiiiice pick, but sympathies extended to your weak willpower. I understand.