• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Jaypeezy
      FOR SALE: Moller 32/2x Anamorphot
      Anamorphic Adapter
      In Good Condition 6/10
      $500
      Cosmetic: 6
      Has scratches and wear on outer body. But none of the cosmetic imperfections affect the over-all lens performance. No dents or damage to the lens body that affect performance. The focus is a little stiff, but nothing a tune up and grease won’t fix. The front focus gear does need to be lubed, greased and the front element could be dialed in with a focus chart for sharper image. But the lens functions properly.   
      Optical: 7
      Has a scratch on the front element and cleaning marks on the rear element. It also has wear on the inner housing that gives veiling when hit with direct beam of light. I don’t have all of the equipment or time to tune up this lens but I can send tests shots if requested. 

Notes:
      Very unique Moller 32/2x black non-coated version. Old lens with imperfections, but the imperfections of this lens make it very unique and give it a very unique character. 

• By PerFinishedMinute
      Panasonic DC-GH5 SLR Magic Anamorphot-50 1.33x Anamorphic Adapter Zhiyun Crane v2
    • By dia3olik
      Hey guys,
      I'm selling a brand new Wooden Camera cage for the BMMCC plus the Wooden Camera PL Mount kit for it.
      Asking price is 300€ for everything ! ! ! !
      I'm in Italy and I can ship to Europe for fair prices and even WW if needed (postal or UPS).
      BTW I also have a SpeedBooster for the Pocket and the Micro, Canon EF lens version for sale in another thread.

• By Eric99
      WTB moondog anamorphic 37mm 

• By Herb
      Hi everybody,
      I am selling my Samsung NX1. It's in fantastic shape. It comes with it's original box, documentation wall charger and cable. I'm also including 2 extra batteries with charger, a Fotodiox heavy duty Canon FD to NX lens adapter. The camera has a scuff at the top from putting it in a cage once; I've included a picture which shows it. The pictures show a temporary cap on the NX adapter. I have misplaced the original body cap, but I have a replacement arriving on Monday.
      The camera was primarily used for video. I could not find the shutter count. If I were to guess I how many pictures I took with it, would say less than 1000. Probably  in the mid 100s.
      I'm located in Tampa, FL. I'd prefer to sell within the States.
      I'm asking $850
      Thanks,
      Herbert