FS: Möller 32/2x Anamorphot with Redstan adapters

Zalem

- PRICE: $599
- STRETCH: 2X
- FOCUS: Double-focus
- PAYMENT METHOD: Paypal (fees to be paid after initial payment)
- SHIPPING: Not included
- INCLUDED: Redstan rear adapter with foot support and Redstan front clamp (value = $100).
- CONDITION: No scratches and no fungus. Clean glass with the exception of a couple tiny spots on the rear glass. A couple of VERY light scratches that are only noticeable under a light source. Body shows some signs of wear but it works perfectly. Coatings are not flamboyant but the lens creates these signature purple/orange flares perfectly well. I wasn't able to get 1000% tack sharp images, so the lens might need to be serviced. It gives reasonably sharp results though, and my issue might actually come from my taking lens. Bought it from a fellow member of the Anamorphic Shooters group on FB and barely used it because of a decrease in filmmaking activity.
- COMMENTS: I can send some footage via wetransfer. Open to offers.

M6.jpg

M5.jpg

M4.jpg

M3.jpg

M2.jpg

M1.jpg

Capture d’écran 2019-05-06 à 23.58.46.png

46375926_2073319656059825_3236976847946252288_n.jpg

46356459_2299829840252815_5108062999508156416_n.jpg

Capture d’écran 2019-05-06 à 23.58.39.png

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By petertom
      SLR Magic Anamorphot 2x 50 Anamorphic Adapter + Diopter On Ebay
      Price: $1,300.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/SLR-Magic-Anamorphot-2x-50-Anamorphic-Adapter-Diopter/224123017270?

• By petertom
      Isco 2X Anamorphic 35mm cine projection Lens Clean On Ebay
      Price: $495.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Isco-2X-Anamorphic-35mm-cine-projection-Lens-Clean/312353136758?

• By PBR
      Hi everyone!
      I wanted to showcase my passion project "The Night Knows No Shore" here on EOSHD. I've been a long time reader of Andrew's blog and it was his footage that inspired me to get an Iscorama a long time ago. 
      After doing tests with it for a while I came up with this idea for a movie. And you can now see the result on youtube: 

It's a project made by one single actor and one single crew member (me) with one single focal length (a Canon FD 85mm 1.8) and one single focus anamorphic lens ( Iscorama pre-36). Don't expect much action. It's a slow film with lots of monologues and no real plot. It's about one young man's thoughts on society, religion, art, philosophy, life in general. Have a look. If you don't like all the "pretentious" talking, maybe you like the footage. Let me know what you think. If you have any questions, just ask. Enjoy! 

• By petertom
      SLR Magic 35mm T2.4 2x Anamorphot-CINE Lens (MFT Mount) On Ebay
      Price: $1,550.00
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/SLR-Magic-35mm-T2-4-2x-Anamorphot-CINE-Lens-MFT-Mount/283844633796?

• By Dave Reeve
      What are the best smartphone lenses out there and are there any decent optics tests online? I know brands like Moment lead the way (perhaps with their marketing) but are there better options for an iPhone 11? Looking for quality over price although of course when it comes down to it price will be a concern. Thanks.