aeman

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • Administrators

Thanks for posting, however I take issue at your pricing. It is extortionate.

You can get a Kowa 8Z for $500.

$2200?

I know that includes the Tokina, but I still would encourage all sellers of anamorphic lenses to be reasonable and to not start another price bubble like we have with the Iscorama.

Thanks.

Thank you Andrew, 

It just gives buyers and seller tons of room for negotiation and anybody who is willing to make an offer can and are not obligated to buy it now at that price.

All of the Anamorphics available are open bargaining/negotiation for a set price.

Also I would like to add that if some one would like to purchase off-ebay and through here or via email you can get an 10%(ebay's cut) off because that is the actual price I am taking for these if sold on ebay.

Ebay Prices are marked up to off-set fees and

Offers off Ebay can and will be more than 10% off listed price.

Thank you.

AP

Ok, let me get this straight...

A new member to this forum made his first day's post to be links to his ebay auctions of extortionate BIN prices on lenses.Then in his second post he offers to take the sales out of ebay for a 10% kickback to the buyer (against ebay auction rules).

Then the auctions are re-listed, even though one lens had a $600 best offer previously 'accepted'?...hmmm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221259243143?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

A new member to this forum made his first day's post to be links to his ebay auctions of extortionate BIN prices on lenses.Then in his second post he offers to take the sales out of ebay for a 10% kickback to the buyer (against ebay auction rules).

Then the auctions are re-listed, even though one lens had a $600 best offer previously 'accepted'?...hmmm

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221259243143?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

You're just jealous.  He accepted my $246,000 and he didnt want to teabag me after all.  Just the hand over of the briefcase and few mins of bagpiping and the lenses were mine. 

You're just jealous.  He accepted my $246,000 and he didnt want to teabag me after all.  Just the hand over of the briefcase and few mins of bagpiping and the lenses were mine. 

You got a bargain mate, sounds like you made an offer that could not be refused :)