Selling lenses! - Part 2

Tito Ferradans

Besides being a regular member, I've already sold more than a few lenses in this forum and in DVXUser. Since I'm from Brazil, eBay isn't a good option for me, and people really don't dig into anamorphics here. Once again, I have more lenses than I can use, and decided to let them go. Check out the description, price and pictures below.

I only accept PayPal. Taxes and shipping are my responsibility. :)
If interested, send me a PM, or an email!
ferradans@gmail.com

1 - Panasonic LA7200 + Custom Front with 105mm thread + Redstan Clamp. (1.33x stretch, focus through)

I've modded this one hard, to fit every need. Now I'm moving towards LOMOs and would be sad to let this baby in the locker, gathering dust. I've machined a custom front for it, creating 105mm filter threads for attaching big diopters - which are somewhat hard to come across.

The glass is in perfect condition, no haze, fungus, scratches or chips this time. Rear thread is secured with Redstan's clamp, with 67mm threads, closest pairing possible with the taking lens. I'm including front and rear caps - not the original ones - and the original lens pouch.

As everyone already knows, it's focus through, allows you to rack focus on the taking lens and go extra wide-angle at the same time. Has some problems regarding corner sharpness, but I think it's awesome.

I'm including in this kit a custom-made filter holder for 4.5" diopters, and three of these: +0.5, +1 and +2, Tiffen, in perfect shape. This way, you won't need anything else in order to start shooting with this lens, even at the widest lenses and apertures. This size of glass is very hard to find, and this adapter doesn't even have a copy. Single unit!

US$1450 shipped
(LA7200 + redstan clamp + front clamp with 105mm threads + custom adapter 105mm to 4.5" + Diopter kit (+0.5, +1 and +2)

LA7200 photos

http://www.eoshd.com/comments/gallery/album/85-panasonic-ag-la7200-clamps/

EOSHD Pro Color 5 for Sony cameras EOSHD Z LOG for Nikon CamerasEOSHD C-LOG and Film Profiles for All Canon DSLRs
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...